Chapter 33

Brooklyn's PoV

Wow, god dammit. These girls are more annoying from time to time. They're keep following me around. And i can't find Sammy anywhere. Where the hell is she.

I've told to the girls for letting me go. And finally they granted that wish.
I check my phone and there's a text from Sammy saying that she was at Starbucks.

I walk there and when i'm passing my mom's store, i stop there for a moment.

I know that Sammy really hate it when i'm buying her anything, but i'll tell her that it was a gift from my mom.
I see tons of clothes but i can't find anything that match perfectly for Sammy.

So i walk out, and going through another store. But still, i can't find anything.
So i decided to buy a customized sunglasses. A couple sunglasses actually.
I know she loves sunglasses so much.
I walk into sunglasses store. And i ordered a glasses with the mixture of blue and white for the frame, and the mixture of dark blue and light blue for the lens. It was pretty cool.
I hope that she'll like it.

Okay, now off to Starbucks i go!

I saw Sammy sitting alone at Starbucks eating a cake with a cup of drink in front of her. I quickly snap a picture and post it at Instagram.

' Enjoying your meal without me my lady?❤️ @SamanthaJdR '

I guess she was looking through Instagram and notice the picture, because right after i posted the picture she was looking at me with that cute wide round eyes.

I walk to her table and she's smiling.
Sammy: So, how's life babe?
Brooklyn: Pretty good because i'm with you now, princess.
Sammy: What are we gonna do now? Do you want to drink something before we leave, apple?
Brooklyn: No thankyou. Why are you calling me apple? I'll call you flower then.
Sammy: No reason. haha.. Okayy, i'll call you Mickey. Because you love Mickey mouse so muchz
Brooklyn: Whatever you want Minnie.
Sammy: You're changing my nickname again?
Brooklyn: I'm Mickey, you're Minnie. We're mouse couple. You're genius Minnie, we can get a Mickey and Minnie couple t-shirt, jacket, hat, glasses and shoes.
Sammy: Yeah i know i'm genius. And that must be cute. Lets go.

We walk around the mall. And we can't find any cute Mickey and Minnie t-shirt. So we decided something else.
I bought a red polkadot dress, Red polkadot ribbon bandana, yellow heels, and a minnie phone case for Sammy.
Black t-shirt, red shorts, yellow shoes, a Mickey hat, and a Mickey phone case for me.
After we buy them all, we directly go home and get ready.

On our way home, at the taxi, Sammy can't stop talking about the money that we spent today. She keep protesting. We didn't spent that much actually. It's worth the price. We'll be the cutest couple ever. But i made it to make her stop talking with a promise. I promise her that she'll pay for the next date and shopping.

When we've arrived at her house, we're walking inside holding hands. That's not a special thing actually, but everything you do with your beloved one will make a great memories.
I remembered what my Grandpa said
' Follow your heart, fight for your love, be with your beloved one, make memories, be happy, and die peacefully '
A deep quotes, he was so wise. I love him.

I walk to her room but she stopped me and said  that she have to get ready, so she told me to get ready at her brother's room. She want it to be a surprise.

So i walk to Andrew's room, take a bath, wear my clothes, and look at the mirror. I look really cute, well i look cute on every occasion, and cool too.
I'm curious how's Sam look. I knock her room door and she said that she wasn't ready yet. What's taking so long? I tell her that i'll be waiting in the living room.

I was waiting for 15 minutes and then Olivia, Ben, Romeo, Christie, Stefie, Harry, and Michael barging in without a permission.

Romeo: Woa, look at this little guy. Wearing a Mickey clothing. How cuutee, baby brooklyn.
Brooklyn: Stop it Romeo. Or i'll tell Olivia about your secret.
Romeo: Fine, fine. I'll shut my 'bloody' mouth.
Christie: Why are you using the word 'bloody' ?
Romeo: I just love it. And i'm following Sammy. She did love to say it a couple times.
Harry: Okay, stop it guys. Where's Sammy?
Stefie: I'll go check on her, and go get change, and get ready.
Christie: Me too. Olivia, don't you want to come?
Olivia: Sure. Bye guys.
Brooklyn, Ben, Romeo, Harry, Michael:
'kay bye girls.

Olivia's PoV

I was curious, what did Brooklyn mean about Romeo's secret?
I guess i'll ask about it later.

Me, Christie, and Stefie were in front of Sammy's room. Knocking her door for almost 5 minutes.
What the hell is she doing in there?

We heard a scream from inside saying WAIT.
Well we've been waiting for 5 minutes, 6 minutes now.

Yes, she did finally open the door. She's wearing a Red polkadot dress, she looks like Minnie.
Now i know why Brooklyn dress like that. They're wearing a couple clothing. How cuteee.

Olivia: Samantha Jade Rooney, you look so damn cutee. We should take a picture when we're all ready.
Christie: Okaay girls,lets get ready. Chop chop.
Stefie: I can do your hair Sammy. I already do my hair.
Sammy: Thankyou Olivia Jane Rooney. Okaay girls lets get our self pretty.

We do a bit make over. And we're all ending dressed up with Disney character clothing.

I'm wearing a purple t-shirt and a white short skirt, pink heels, light purple ribbon, just like Daisy duck.

Stefie's wearing a blue short dress, gold heels, gold necklace, and light blue jacket, just like Aurora's blue dress.

Christie's wearing Yellow short dress, black stocking, yellow heels, and yellow ribbon, just like Belle.

Yeah we're disney characters.
We stand in front of the mirror and snap a mirror selfie. We post it on instagram with the same caption ' Disney to the concert 🎆 '

We really look so cute.

Sammy: Wow, we're so bloody cute.
Olivia: Oh there she goes again saying that bloody thingy.
Sammy: Don't be too cruel with that bloody thingy.
Stefie: Enough chit chat girls, lets go. Boys are waiting.

Sammy's PoV

We walk downstairs and yes, all boys looking at us.
Brooklyn walks closer to me and wrap his arm around my waist.

Romeo walks to Olivia and they both are blushing.

Ben walks to Christie and they're talking and smiling to each other.

Harry walks to Stefie, and they're taking a selfie together. Hahaa i know they love each other, but they're hiding it.

And there's Michael, standing alone snapping pictures with all of us Couples in it.
He's posting it on twitter saying
' My friends got their own couple, what 'bout mee? 💔 '

I guess i pair him with Alice. I hope they'll like each other.

Okaaay, after we're taking picture with each other hundred times, we're finally going to the concert. Yippieee

To be continued ...

Photo on the side: Their clothes🎉