chapter 47

Niall's PoV

I just got the mini tracker, and trust me when i said 'mini' because it's so bloody small.
I'm on my way to Brooklyn's. He said that his family and Sammy's are going on a short trip, and they're going at 5 pm.
It's 3 pm already. When i'm in front of Brooklyn's house, i heard a whispering sound. I follow the sound and it's Rosie, calling someone on her phone.
I can't actually heard her but i can clearly heard  'don't let her go anywhere, i'll come tonight, and make sure that she's suffering. you're stupid enough to tell her that you're my brother, you useless asshole.'
It's silence for a bit and then
'shut the fuck up, i don't care if you're my big brother. you're stupid. if you let her go, i promise i'll kill you.'

She's horrendous, she even spoke like that to her brother. I don't know why her brother wants to help such an unpleasant sister like that. If she's my sister i'll probably kill her already or maybe dump her at the street. jeez she's annoying.

I step back quietly, but unfortunately i step on a stick, and it makes a cracking sound. I quickly hide behind a wall so she can't see me. She's gone using a cab. After that i ran inside and go to Brooklyn's room.

I told Brooklyn everything that i heard and what i've done. I drop the tracker on the ground, and Rosie step on it. So the tracker is already on her shoes. Now, we can see where she's going. I open the gps on my phone, i've connected the tracker and my phone.
I and Brooklyn ran to my car and follow where she's going.

Sammy's PoV

I am laying on the ground with my hands and my legs tied. I can hear that Nathan is talking to someone on the phone.

'She's sleeping, i just told her that you're my little sister. '
And then ' i won't let her go lil sis. And don't you dare to talk to your big brother like that.'

They're arguing i guess. He ends the call and walk in.
I said," well, how's your little sister? is she asking how are you? or threatening you?"
He looked surprised at my sudden statement and said," she said that i'm stupid and she said that she'll kill me if i let you go. I can't believe you're right, she doesn't care about me."

He looked sad. I felt sorry for him. I can see that he's kind.

I spoke," hey, don't worry. There are still so many good people here in this world."

He walks closer to me and kneel. He said,"She said she wants you to suffer, but now i see, you're not the bad guy in this story. I'll let you go, but can you help me too?"

I answered,"Help you what?"
He smiled and said," help me get away from her, maybe let me stay with you for a couple days until i get a job and get my own house. I don't want to have her in my life anymore."
I nodded and said," of course i'll help you. And my friends and family will be happy to help you as well."

He thanked me and then undo the rope. Yes, i'm finally free.  But before we can go out of the room, someone get in.
That's Rosie.

She walked in to the room and Nathan slapped me. Wow, what's happening here.
Nathan kick my thigh, and that's hurt. He just said that he'll help me. What an asshole.

Rosie laugh and said," good job brother, for once you finally did something great."

I see a guilt at Nathan's face. And now i understand. It's part of his plan. He's acting.

Nathan said," Hello little sister, i'm enjoying hurting her like this. You can wait outside while i continue hurting her."

Rosie walk out and i can hear a Tv sound. And suddenly there's another person coming.

I can't hear what happens outside because of the Tv's too loud. Nathan walk to me and said sorry for hurting me. I said it's fine because i know it was just an acting.

We slowly walk outside. I look around and there's nothing. Suddenly someone's hugging me. That's Niall. Oh my God. And Brooklyn's behind him.

Niall said in joy," Sam, i'm glad you're okay. But who is he? did he hurt you?"

I smiled and said," This is Nathan, he's Rosie's brother. He helped me."

Both Niall and Brooklyn gasped in disbelieve.

Niall said that Brooklyn, Louis, and him are working together on this. They're so sweet.
I told them about Nathan and i also told them that i wanted to help Nathan. They agree and they took me and Nathan back to Brooklyn's house.

Finally i'm safe.