OH - chapter 9

Sammy's PoV

I'm at the stage wearing Cinderella's gown, with brooklyn in front of me kneeling.
He puls out a jewelry box from frank & co.

He open the box and a beautiful ring with a heart diamond on it. I love it so much.

Brooklyn: Sam, from the first time i saw you, my heart beat so fast, i couldn't breath, my eyes can't move from your pretty face, i know you're the one for me. You're caring, loving, kind, pretty, friendly, and perfectly fit for me. My family loves you, my friends love you. But not as much as i love you. Samantha Jade Rooney, would you accept this promise ring? i'm not purposing you right now, it's just a promise ring to proof that you're mine.
I can tell you that's so sweet. 💕

All i could hear is 'yes, and awww'

But before i could answer that someone shown up on stage wearing a mask.
I think it's a girl.
She said: No! Brooklyn's mine, and will always be mine!!

She point her gun at me, and she shoot me.
And with that everything turns dark! 😢 (O ow)

Brooklyn's PoV

Right after i ask her to be my fiance, someone shown up bringing a gun and said something to Sam. She SHOOT sam!
Sam's fall and i catch her right before she smash the floor.
So much blood come out from her stomach. I'm so worried, i'm afraid something bad will happen!

I carry her bridal style outside to the ambulance, and we head of to the nearest hospital.

The nurse bring her to a room. I call my parents and her parents, they look so worried, and they'll come here soon.

10 minutes later they come( my parents, her parents, our siblings).

Rooney: What happen Brook?
Antonella: Yeah, what's happenning?

I explain everything, and honestly i don't know who shoot her, but i think i know her voice. It sounds like MEGAN.

30 minutes after the talk, the doctor comes out. He said she's in a coma, the bullet just 1 cm from her heart. The doctor still can't take the bullet's out. The operation should wait until the hard time pass.

The doctor said we can see her now.
I get in and sit on the chair next to her bed. I hold her hand and cry. She still looks so pretty. She looks like an angel, my angel. I love her.

I didn't eat that night. I'm only sitting next to her, and wait for her to wake up. I fall a sleep next to her. The next morning i'm just sit there talking to her, i'm talking to her.
'Sam, i know you can hear me. You know i love you right? and i want you to be with me now, tomorrow, and forever. So please wake up, i miss your eyes, your voice, your fingertip. I miss you so much sammy'

My parents and her parents bring me foods, but i can't eat. I'm to afraid.

The second day her mom come to me and said
'Brooklyn, you should go home, eat, take a bath. So when she's awake you'll look handsome. She'll be sad if she see you like this'

And i said
'But who'll look for her? I can't leave her.'

'I'll take care of her brooklyn, i'm her mother, trust me brook'

'Okay, i'll go for a moment'

'Okay, be careful brooklyn'

And with that i go home, take a bath, eat a little bit of pancake, drink.
I'm alone at home.

I heard a knock on the door and it's ......

Author's note

Oo Ow!! Poor sammy.
What will happen next???? ❤️
Thankyou for 166 reads and 9 votes 🎉
I love you so much readers.