To Peter's surprise, Kimioko didn't pout at his revelation, but carefully surveyed him with a speculative purse to her lip before she asserted, "I'm going, too." She didn't wait for his response before she went to their closet to retrieve something to wear.

"Kitten, you don't wanna be the only girl there, do you?" Peter attempted to dissuaded. He didn't want to make it obvious he'd enjoy his time more if her interference was not a factor, or the fact that there would be another woman present.

"I don't mind."

"You don't even like Japanese food!"

Kimioko peeped head from out the closet, a canvassing eye scrutinizing Peter again. "I'll like it tonight," she surmised before disappearing back through the door.

Peter left the matter alone. If he continued to press, Kimioko would become suspicious. She would already know he lied to her when she saw Trystan would be joining them. He groaned and turned back to the mirror, his reflection an exhibition of expenditure.

"Gyuniku? Never been here before. I've heard the food was good, though." Angelique peered out of her car window at the title of the restaurant Neal's directions had led she and Trystan to. "What time is it, Tree?"

Trystan glanced at her phone and returned smartly, "Eight thirty-seven, only over an half-hour after I was expected."

Angelique huffed as she circled around the parking lot, "Well, it's not my fault you got us lost three times and I had to take over."

"That's only because you can't give directions to save your life!" Trystan corrected, alluding to the moment Angelique's guidance almost ran the two into a tree.

"Well, we're alive, aren't we? Besides, you said our table wasn't even ready yet. Now, go inside and while I find a space." Angelique dropped Trystan off at the entrance of the eatery.

She sauntered to the entrance and was immediately doused in the heavy aroma of Japan's finest. The ambiance was relaxing and she was quietly jubilant at the fact she'd chosen to wear pants when she saw customers settled atop pillows at their tables.

It didn't take her long to find her compadres, who were waving her over toward one of the waiting benches.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. Me and my friend got lost trying to get here," Trystan apologized as she hugged them both.

"It's fine. P's not even here yet, so you're good," Neal regarded before peering over Trystan's shoulder. "Where's your friend?"

"She's out parking the car. She'll be here in a second," Trystan informed before her attention was caught by Roger, who'd begun smiling and typing away on his phone.

"And who are you texting?" Trystan poked his side and he nearly dropped the device in surprise.

"Huh, what? Oh, nobody. It's nobody." He quickly shook his head as if the idea of it being anyone important was asinine.

"Neal, who is it?" Trystan turned to the other man, who gave her a knowing look.

"Take a wild guess."

Trystan thought a moment before squinting her eyes. "It can't be who I think it is."

"It's probably who you think it is."

"You're talking to Elle Marie?!" Trystan twisted the younger man's ear. Roger let out a sound of pain before slipping from her pinching.

"We're just friends!" he insisted as he nursed his ear. "We're not together or anything. There's nothing wrong with having a companion."