Chapter Twenty Two

First of all! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I really wanted to get this out for you guys <3

I can't believe how far this story has come. I remember being so happy when I reached 100 views. And now we're at 29.1  thousand I know that may not be a lot compared to the other stories that have like a million but that's a lot for me. And I can't believe me stupid story has come this far lol. Thank you guys so much for reading my story and enjoying. I means a lot to see the support from everyone. And I love reading all your funny comments they sincerely keep me going with writing this. I know my updates have been rrreeeeaaaalllllly slow. But I just got out of school for the summer and you can expect more updates sooner than 2 months :(
When I started writing this story I was like maybe 13? I don't really remember when I started writing this. I'm 14 now if anyone's wondering lol if you have any questions about me personal or the story please feel free to drop it in the comments I read them all lol they make me laugh. Thank you for reading my story and enjoying it. Anyway I'll stop blabbing and get on with the story <3

Holy shit. My heart. Is racing.

I stare down at him for what felt like years, he's the love of my life. And I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else.

"Yes." I say choking on my small laugh as he slides the ring onto my ring finger. I cover my red face with my hands, he pulls me It a hug and chuckles. A knock sounds at the door, we turn looking at it. His arms still wrapped around me he calls for them to come in.

The door opens and a girl walks in, she's about 5'2, brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Hello Captain, sorry if I'm interrupting anything but Commander sent me in here to tell you the new cadets aka me and the rest of us have just arrived. We are the last group." Her womanly strong voice sent chills through me.

"Fucking name cadet?!" Levi raises his voice obviously annoyed by the interrupting cadet.

"Sorry sir!" She salutes, "I'm top ranking in my squad, Cadence Giro." She bows, looking back up, Levi has an annoyed expression.

"I'll be out soon. Get the hell out." He glares. She nods and closes the door quickly, we were able to hear her foot steps running down the hall.

"Loud ass cadet..." He mumbles looking away. I place my hand on his chin and pull his face towards me, I stand on my tipi toes and kiss him. He leans down towards me so I step back down. I wrap my arms around his neck and I lean back, his arms wrapped securely around my waist, not letting me fall.

We pull away and stare into each other eyes. I smile, my eyes creasing up. He rubs my cheek and gives me a small smile. He lets me go and walks towards his drawer, since he only has boxers on which was another thing that had him embarrassed when the cadet came in. He put on his full uniform, and I rushed to my room grabbing mine.

I walked out of my room, throwing my hair up as I walk past all the cadets rooms, down the rest of the hall and down the stair casing into another hallway that leads to the mess hall, I walked towards the big double doors and outside, where the new cadets and all the squad leaders stood. Levi beat me somehow and was standing Between Mike and Hanji, all the squad leaders were lined up alone with the new cadets that were lined up in front of us. I walk over and stood by Hanji; putting my hands behind my back, playing with my ring.

Erwin steps froward and all the cadets salute, he nods and begins to speak.

"We would like to welcome you, the 105th training corps to the Head Quarters of the Survey Corps." "These are your squad leaders, they will introduce themselves one by one and you'll meet their squads, before you are put into a squad we will observe your strength, strategy, weakness, and your limits. Then we'll decide which squad you belong in by your records. Please step forward if you were top ranking in your class."

Three cadets, two girls and one boy. (Pictured above)

I stare at the pink haired girl. It was forbidden for someone to join the military with unnatural hair color. She was breaking the rules already, we have rules for certain reasons. If we were on an expedition and were hiding and she didn't have a cape she would be spotted immediately. Especially if we were hiding from humans.

I point towards her, a glare in my eyes.
"You just got here cadet and are already breaking the rules and guidelines." I growled, she looked around and realized I was talking to her, I mentally face palmed and raised and eyebrow.

"Captain (L/N), that's her actually hair color." Erwin intruded. My eyes widen at her and she just smiles awkwardly.

"I'm special!" She giggles before Levi and I shoot her a death glare. She bows and steps back.

"Anyhow, introduce yourselves squad leaders." Erwin says looking towards us.

Mike steps forward, smelling the air he looks at all of the cadets, "Mike Zacharias" he steps back and nods, it was Levi's turn and he just looked at Erwin for years before he sighs and steps forward.

"Captain Levi" he cringes at himself and I hold my self from giggling he leans forward and looks over at me raising an eyebrow flashing me a smile. Everyone pausing and just watched a our little awkward encounter. Hanji coughs and steps forwards and flashes the cadets a sadistic smile and her glasses shine.

"My names Hanji Zoë and my babies are the Titans! Who wants to help me collect my babies?!" The crowd steps backwards and I laugh.

"Your turn (L/N)." Erwin scolds. I cough and smile stepping forward.

"Hello, my names (F/N) (L/N), but here you will address me by Captain (L/N), rarely I will ever let you call me by my first name. I wish you all the best of luck with our training. It won't be easy and many of you will probably drop out but for those of you who stay, I'll be happy to fight along side you."

"You talk to much Captain." Levi smirks looking at me.

Erwin clears his throat and I try to hide the smile that is spreading across my face, but to no degree did that help.

"Anyhow. These our your squad leaders. We will start your official first training in an hour, you'll be practicing with their squads."

Erwin looks towards Levi, He rolls his eyes then shouts "You are dismissed!"

All the new cadets scatter all over the place, some stay outside, some go to the mess hall and others go to their rooms.

"Captain?" I look to my side to see the interrupting cadet; Cadence Giro? She and the other two top ranking cadets crowd me.

"Hello?" I greet. They all salute and bow. I smile and give them a small nod.

"This is Jaxson and Lilith." They both bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (L/N)." Jaxson looks up and he holds my hand out. What do we have here? A little player. Tch.

"Don't touch me like that." I growl pulling my hand away as he goes to kiss it.

"Sorry about him. He can't keep it in his pants." Lilith smiles pulling Jaxson back towards her.

"Well he better if he's gonna be near her." Levi walks around me. Putting his arm around my waist.

"Captain Levi!" They all shout saluting and throwing themselves In a bow to the ground. My eyes widen.

"Wow, you aren't that much better than me and you got them falling on their knees." I say tapping his cheek.

"You both are great." A voice wraps around our ears and comes out. A male soldier, coal black hair, in a spiked up hair do.

"Hello my names Raven." I smile and shake his hand when he holds it out. He puts his hand out to shake Levis hand as well; Levi denies.

"You know, you're so rude Levi." I say to Levi as we walk away from the little group towards the mess hall for breakfast.

"No. I just don't like people." He corrects raising his eyebrows and walking forward.

"I'm a people." I frown. He stops and turns around and walks back towards me.

"No. You're not just a person. You're my person."

And by the end of me writing this chapter I saw that we had 30k reads oh. My. God. All I'm gonna say is...

I love you. :)