Chapter Four

You laid awake in your bed, thinking about yesterday's events. You traced your lips.

'It felt wrong...' you thought to your self. You slammed your fist down on your side table.

"Damn it!" You shouted. "Now it's gonna be awkward, and Ackerman saw..." you groaned.
You sat up, rubbing your head.

You stood up and walked to your bathroom, taking a shower, putting on your uniform, and putting your (H/L) (H/C) hair into a ponytail.

You walked out of your bathroom, opening your door and exited HQ.
You walked to the stables grabbing your gear, you strapped everything on and walked into the middle of the sleeping quarters and yelled.

"Wake up, change and meet outside. you have training! Don't be late!"

Levi waked out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"What the hell?" He growled.

"Shut it, get changed." You ordered.

"Tch, surprised your not licking Erwin's face." He smirked.

Your face grew red in embarrassment. You marched up to levi picking him up by his collar.

"Listen Ackerman, you mention what you saw to anyone and your dead." You growled.

"Tch." he shuffled uncomfortable in your grasp.
You glared at him.

"Captain (F/N)?" You turned to Erwin. You gulped. Levi smirked.

"There he is, your chance." He whispered getting out of your grasp. You froze staring at Erwin.

"Oh Erwin I was just, you know..." you muttered rubbing the back of your neck.

"It's fine, training is starting soon come on." He ordered. You followed sheepishly.

"About last night..." Erwin began.

"That can't happen again Erwin..." You say coldly.

"What, why?" he stopped and turned to look at you.
You looked to the side.

"Look at me (F/N)..." he ordered.

You looked at him stoically.

"It doesn't feel right, sir. I respect you to much. You are my superior that's all." You said bluntly.

You could feel the hurt in his voice as he said,

"Is there someone else?"
you looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry sir but love only makes things harder in my eyes." You responded coldly.

"But...(F/N)..." he gritted his teeth as he looked down.

You sighed rubbing the bridge of your nose.

"I'm sorry Erwin, there is no way to change my decision. I only see you as my Friend and superior. Nothing more nothing less." You stated.

He sighed. He turned away from you and walked out the doors of HQ, You frowned, you hated hurting people's feelings. You bit your lip to reframe from crying, he was one of your best friends.

'He hates me now...' you thought to your self and gritted your teeth.

"Well that was quite a show." You turned to see Levi fully dressed.

Your eyes filled with tears and you covered your face and sobbed silently. Levi's eyes widened,

"Uh...Captain, I'm..." he didn't know what to say.

"One day Levi your gonna lose someone you care about. And it's going to destroy you..." you mumbled. Levi's eyes softened.

"In this world anyone can die, to our hands or the Titans, I act care free. but I'm screaming inside. I'm scared Levi. I don't wanna lose anyone..." you sobbed. Levi walked and knelt down next to you and rubbed circles in your back.

"Follow me." Levi ordered. You followed him into a empty room.

You sat on the bed trying to stop crying. He knelt down in front of you.
"Listen...(F/N)..." he muttered.

"The truth is, I...I care about you. And I don't want to lose you. when I saw you kissing Erwin...I...I was furious, and jealous. I think...I think I like you (F/N)..." He confessed looking away.

You looked at him in disbelief as you cheeks heated up. He looked at you, he leaned In and you hesitantly did the same before your lips connected.

'This...this feels right...' You smiled kissing him back.

The tears stopped and you parted slowly for air.

"Well...uh....that escalated quickly." You breathed and smirked.

He chuckled.