Chapter Seventeen

lemon ahead! You've been warned!
Ps: pretend that's you and Levi in that picture ;)

Levi is making sure that I stay in my room for three weeks to recover with little leave to use the restroom and to receive casual hugs from Hanji, Erwin, Mikasa, and surprisingly Eren.

After Levi had told me that Mikasa now knows who I am I felt a weight lift off my shoulder, like the world would once turn like it used too. But things just felt awkward between us. She was nicer and would always stay by my side when she could, it was over whelming.

I laid back in my bed, sighing heavily as I listen to the birds chirp outside my window.

"Corporal!" A males voice shouts as Eren comes barging in the room. He puts his hands on his knees and breathes heavily.

"Yes cadet?" I answer formally signaling him to close the door, he does so and sits down.

"Yes Eren?" I ask now that we're alone.

"How are you doing (F/N)? I've been quite worried about you..." He looks to the side of the room and blushes. I giggle at his flustered face.

"I'm quite alright Eren. I don't know why Levis making me stay in this horrid room for such a long recovery time." The room became silent as we heard foot steps walking towards my door. Eren eyes widened as he bulleted around the room before falling straight on his face.

"Are you okay?!" I whisper shouted, before he could answer Levi opened the door, his eyes darting to the face downed Eren.

"Why the hell are you here Jaëger? Visiting hours for the cadets are over." He glares daggers at Eren who was slowly standing up. He saluted and responded with,

"Sorry sir, I was just stopping by for a quick minute to see (F/N)." He bowed.

Levi raises an eyebrow and his face fills with anger.

"She is your superior and you will call her by corporal or squad leader not her first name, understood cadet!" He yelled. I looked at Eren who was filling with anger as well.

"Hey why don't we all just calm-" both of their eyes stared into my soul. I squinted and crossed my arms. "Fine...bullies." I scoffed.

Eren flashes me a smile that I return and Levi grabs his shirt collar and pushes him against the wall.

"Leave." He growls, releasing him soon after, Eren walks out of the room shutting the door behind him, Leaving me and Levi in silence.

"Why the hell is he in here with you alone?" He growled walking over to you beside your bed.

I rolled my eyes and grimaced,

"He's my friend, Levi." I grimaced crossing my arms.

"I don't want you seeing him anymore." I raised an eyebrow; and smiled.

"Is someone jealous?" I giggled. He leaned down and caressed my cheek rubbing down my neck he whispered huskily in my hear.

"Your mine, I'm yours. Stay loyal and we won't have  a problem. But if you don't I can tell you that Eren will be Titan shit." I kissed his cheek softly.

You can stop now if you don't want to read the lemon XD

"I'm yours and yours only Levi." I responded in a whisper. He smirked and grabbed my face and collided our lips, quickly he climbed onto the bed, straddling me. I pushed the covers off of me and laid down under him, wrapping my legs firmly around his waist. I tangled my hands in his hair and he started to grind his hips against mine, I slowly felt the excitement shoot through my body as I moan in his ear.

"I want you, right now." He growled seductivily into my ear.

I stripped of my gown, and Levi stripped of his shirt and pants. He threw the covers to the side and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him, connecting our lips. He worked fast grabbing at my body, and leaving trails of hickeys where ever he went. I indulged myself in him, scratching at his back, marking my domain. I laid there underneath him, showing all of myself to him.

"You're beautiful." He breathed looking down lustfully at me. I arched my back and he pulled me forward. "Are you ready?" He said slowly removing his boxers. I looked down at his length, definitely not a tick tack.

"H-how is that going to fit?" I asked pointing at his member. He chuckled as I gazed at package.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow..." He said quietly. He positioned himself in front of my entrance; slowing he began to edge him self inside me. I gripped onto his shoulder blades and he bit his lip. 

"You're-you're so tight (F/N)..." He groaned before fully putting himself in. He let me adjust before he slowing began to thrust.

"Don't worry about me Levi, go faster you slug." I giggled as he rolled his eyes and quickened his speed. I bit my lip trying to hold in the moans.

"Don't hold it in, I wanna hear you scream my name." He growled into my ear. I moaned loudly letting it all out. He groaned going faster. I couldn't contain myself anymore and I released onto his length. He smirked, leaning down to kiss me he whispered.

"Scream my name."

"Someone might hear us!"

"Scream. My. Name." He ordered. He went faster and harder and my moans were growing loudly so why not give him the pleasure.

"Levi!...Levi!" I moaned loudly gripping his back, he pulled out and released on the bed. Before slowing falling beside me.

We both panted trying to catch our breaths.

"Let's do that again Levi..." I breathed.

"Ok."