Chapter Twenty One

//WARNING!!! Short chapter but had to post something to keep you posted on this. <3///

"Levi...!" I groan, squirming to get out of his grip.

I had woken up in our bed to Levi grasping onto me, cuddling with me. I smile and was all ready to get up. As I sat up on the edge to stand up, he reached up and snatched me and pulled me into the bed.

"No..." He whines, my god his morning voice sent chills through my body.

"Fine... But for just a minute!" I giggle cuddling back into his arms.

He wraps his arms securely around my small frame, I snuggle up against his chest, his heart beat in my ear. I gently tap his chest, matching his heart beat. 

"I love you..." I whisper softly, before slowly closing my eyes and falling back to sleep.

~

My eyes fluttered up slowly, the brown wooden ceiling and walls, blocking the Suns Rays. I look to my left to see Levi walking out of the bathroom, dripping with a towel wrapped around his waist and another small towel he used to dry his hair.

"We'll that's something to wake up to..." I gawk my face becoming red, I could feel my inside tingle.

He smirks and gives me a low laugh. I blush even more feeling my body heat. He throws the towel he was using for his hair across the room straight into the hamper. I look back to him and he's removing his waist towel. My eyes widen and I throw my hands over my eyes.

"Come on, nothing you haven't seen before." He chuckles, reaching over me to grab his boxers. As he leans over I remove my hands and peek at him. He catches me and kisses my nose gently. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Oh? Just a nose kiss?" I smirk grabbing his face and slamming his lips into mine. His still damp hair tickles my temples. He pulls away and I giggle jumping off the bed and running around his office as he chases me, pulling his boxers up as he runs. I laugh and turn to look behind me when I ran straight into the wall, I fall smack on my back and Levi runs to me.

"Are you ok babe?!" He laughs putting his hand on his forehead.

Babe...? Oh my goodness. My faces heats up and I push myself up with my elbows. And look at him with a small smile.

"You're cute." I wink pulling him to me, planting a small kiss on his lips. He smiles and I wonder why he's being so lovey dovey?

I stare at him, and he stares back at me. We stay like this for a few minutes, a strand of hair falls in front of my face, and he takes his hand and pushes it behind my ear. I smile, moving my face into his hand. He cups my face and pulls me towards him, kissing me.

"I love you, so much." He presses his forehead to mind.  My eyes squint. 

"I love you too....are you ok?" I glare softly looking at him with suspicion.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He smiles.

"Cause your doing that!" I jump and stand back, "Your smiling and being all cute! What have you done with my boyfriend." I squint glaring at him intensely.

"You mean fiancé?" He smirks bending down. My eyes widen and I step back.

"Fuck you...are you serious?!" I exclaim, throwing my hands over my mouth, tears spot my eyes.

"(F/N), you know I'm not good with this but I really love you. We have had our fare share of fights and good shit happen in our relationship. And I can't think of any other girl to spend the rest of my life with, no matter how long or short my life might be, you are the only one I want to spend it with. I promise to fight side by side with you, I promise you protect your from any harm the may come your way, I promise to stay by your side through thick and thin. No matter the problem, no matter how bad, I promise, with my life. That I will always be there for you. Will you marry me?" He ends smiling, staring up at me.