Chapter Fourteen

My eyes dropped to the floor, Levi just looked at me with confusion I looked up at Petra with hatred pouring from my eyes.

"Rot in hell, bitch." I said walking away towards my horse.

"(L/N)!" Levi called. He did not just call by my surname. Oh hell no. I turned around and strutted back towards him. He looked down and me and I stared back up at him and lifted my hand and slapped him, his head turned to the right but he immediately turned back to look at me, unfazed from the slap, I huffed and turned back around and walked back to my horse, grabbing my cape off its back I lifted myself onto the saddle.

Levi began to walk towards me, I looked at him gripped the reins and lifted them slapping them back down, The horse huffed and started running into the dark abyss. Tears stung my eyes and I shook them away as I rode into the dark, open fields.

~Levi's POV
That brat better not get herself killed. I walked towards where she had rode off to. I watched as she slowly disappeared into the night, I blinked and just stared.

"Levi." I turned to my side to see Erwin standing alone. I turned back around and ignored his call. "Levi you have to give her up."

"Why? Because you want her?" I growled back. Turning around on my heels to face him.

"Because your hurting her Levi." He said staring down at me with a soft expression. I raised an eyebrow at him. "How could you promise her something that you cannot provide? You can't give her love when your married to Petra. You cant love her in general, your heart won't let you. Who has your heart Levi? I must know." He asked tapping his chin.
"Is it Isabel?" I glared, that name is not to be brung up.

"She was like a sister to me. You do not speak of her." I spat tightening my fist.

"Levi, it was your fault they died after all, do you really wanna be the cause of her death too?" I looked at him expressionless, but my face held lots of emotion.

"No." I replied plainly. "But I won't let you have her."

"Why?"

"She loves me Erwin. If she were with you her feelings wouldn't be true. You are just a man to her." I replied coldly, crossing my arms.

"How are you anymore? And you constantly hurt her she won't stay by your side for long if you keep abusing her love, Levi." He quoted turning around and walking away.

"Tch." I turned and looked out at the night slightly worried about (F/N). But she was strong, I know she'll come back alive.

~
(Y/N) POV

I sat against a tree the village slightly visible to the naked eye. I sighed and petted my horse while it ate.

"Moon in the sky, help me find my way through this thing you call love..." I called out.

"(F/N)?" I turned and saw Eren and Armin walking out of the woods. I stood up and looked at them.

"What are you guys doing out here?" I asked slightly embarrassed from what I had previously said out loud.

"Oh we went looking for something for Hanji. Y'know Titan shit." Eren said smiling. I laughed and smiled back at him.

"Need some company?" Eren asked moving towards me and sliding his arm over my shoulder, he was way taller than me. I was only 5'0 while he stood 5'7. I smiled and nodded as I was alone.

We sat and talked for awhile before we heard loud footsteps. I shot into gear looking around us until I spotted the 15 meter Titan. I looked at the two boys who seemed frightened.

"Let's kill this Titan why don't we? Armin you got this go!" I said pushing Armin towards the Titan.

"Uh...I don't-" he said shakily.

"That's an order." I commanded. He started to walk towards it before activating his 3Dmg. He was mid air before the Titan caught him.

"God damn it! I'll distract you catch Armin!" I yelled running Into action. I leaped forward doing a front flip in the air towards the Titan. Eren was under me getting ready to catch Armin. I was moving around the Titan before it got interested me and dropped Armin.

"Go!" I turned around for a split second to yell to them, before I was grabbed. My breathing hitched as I tried to get it to release me. I got one hand out and grabbed the orange flare. The Sun was beginning to rise. I held it in the air and shot it off. The orange smoke held in the sky. The Titan got alarmed and squeezed me tighter. My vision went hazy and the Titan threw me across the field before my back hit a tree hard in an instant I blacked out and my back arched forward.

~

Herrrrrrooooo guys it's me I was wondering if after all these years you liked for me to go- ok I'm gonna shut up now. Ok so yes today was the dreaded chapter...your death.

Just kidding XD i mean! You'll see in the next chapter thank you guys so much for the support it means a lot. Feel free to message me or comment your opinions or insults I CAN TAKE IT! Anyhow next chapter will probably be up later tonight or tomorrow evening. Happy birthday Levi much love from me tonight ;) Buh bye my pugs!