Chapter Nine

-Authors Note-
I just noticed going back through my story that I changed the way I name you, it went from "you" to "I" I have been working on other projects completely ignoring this story and in them I have been using "I" so I guess it's hard to say "you" instead because I'm so used to using "I" sorry for the inconvenience but I'm gonna stick with "I" unless a lot of you have a big problem with it then I'll change it back to "you"
Sorry for this long confusing authors note thingy XD continue reading please!
~
I led the Titan towards HQ with Levi and his squad following behind us. His squad was quite frightened of the Titan that was in front of them. I would be to if I was still a rookie, who wouldn't be afraid of a 12 meter Titan?

"Corporal!" Petra cried out. Mine and Levi's heads whipped back. The Titan slowly bent down to Petra's Level and looked at her. Petra was shaking in fear and I looked down to see her wetting hear self; how humiliating. I jumped off my horse and walked towards Petra.

"Get off your horse." I said sternly. She shakily stepped down her horse. I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind me.

"Everyone back up!" I ordered, everyone went behind me. Petra stepped further back and hid behind Levi. I rolled my eyes and stepped towards the Titan, closer...closer. The Titan just watched. I slowly walked into the palm of its hand.

"Put me on your shoulder." I commanded. Everyone watched in amazement as the Titan set me on it shoulder.

"This may either hurt or feel good." I shrugged slicing the nape of the Titan neck. It fell gracefully to ground.

"What the hell (F/N)!" Levi shouted. I smiled and walked towards the nape. Opening it a girl popped out.

"A girl?" I whispered widely confused. She collapsed into my arms and I held her in my chest. Levi walked over and looked at her.

"Tch...filthy." Levi said disgusted. I rolled my eyes and handed her over to him. Her blonde hair was matted with blood, steam rolled off her skin. She was actually quite beautiful.

"A Titan shifter." Levi said once again starring down at her. "Another one."

"Oh yeah! That Eren guy is coming right? They'd be perfect together!" I giggled jumping of the decaying Titan.

~ Time Skip, back at HQ ~

As I walked through the halls to the mess hall I heard Hanji chanting about Titans and about her experiments. I popped my head around the corner to see Hanji sitting at a table with the new girl and Eren. Not wanting to hear Hanji's 12 hour lesson on Titans I slowly walked away from the door and started sprinting back to my office until I bumped into Petra who looked quite unhappy to see me.

"Hey Petra." I smiled greeting her. She continued to glare at me before pushing me against the wall holding her forearm against my neck.

"Listen leave Levi to me, he doesn't love you, and guess what! He never will. He'll go for anything with tits and an ass. We just got done having a passionate make out session. Give him to me or else." She threatened. I laughed maniacally before grabbing her arm and slamming her on the ground.

"Like I would believe some petite ginger skank."
Sorry if you have red hair, I still love you XD Petra's a different kind of ginger.

"It's your choice to believe me. But I swear if you don't leave Levi I'll have my people on your ass." She threatened once more. I tightened my grip.

"What people?" I ordered she answer.

"The Mob." My face grew pale as those words escaped her lips. The mob in wall Rose was the most brutal gang. Every time the military police were sent to take them down, every single one of the military policemen were killed, each in a very brutal way. Same with the Survey corps even if we sent our men in, we knew they would be murdered, and I would be no different.

"Fine." I said in defeat. I couldn't win against the mob, there was no chance. I was hopeless and sad. I have to leave the one I love. And that is going to be the hardest thing for me to do.

She smiled at me with an evil grin as she stood up and walked away.
She stopped and turned around on her heels.

"Oh and don't tell Levi about our little arrangement." She added then turned around and walked, disappearing around the corner. I looked down at my feet, and I cried. I cried until there was a small puddle underneath me.

I wiped away my tears and walked to Levi's office. I knocked slowly and sadly.

"Name and business!" He shouted. His voice oh his voice it hurt me ten times more, I swallowed the bump in my throat and said with my voice cracking.

"(F/N)...and we need to talk, about us." I answered wiping a single tear out of my eye.

He opened the door and I walked in, head hanging low in shame. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist in effort to hug me from behind. I pushed him away and it hurt me so much. He looked down at me with a confused and hurt expression.

"What the hell?" He grew angry.

"We...we can't be together a-anymore." My voice cracked as I held back tears.

"What? Why the hell not?!" He shouted he took a step closer to me and I back away.

"I'm sorry..." Tears fell from my eyes onto the ground in front of me as I hung my head low

"Fine. Fuck you, tch. I didn't fucking love you anyway!" He yelled coldly. My heart felt as if it had been ripped out and thrown on the ground, and it shattered into a million different pieces that in no way possible could be fixed. I looked up at him, his face softened for a second before turning back to anger. My eyes were bloodshot and tears streamed down my face.

"I loved you...no I still love you. My heart feels as if it's dead. I cannot tell you why I had to do this but I hope you find out somehow and you feel somewhat bad for these things you have said. But it won't matter because all I ever wanted from you was the truth. And sadly that's what I got." I said walking past him out of the door, shutting it as I left.