Chapter Six

You woke up in a soft large bed. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair sprawled on the pillow.
Your eyes fluttered up to the sunlight dancing on your cheeks, heating them.

"Look who's awake!" You heard the Titan lover squeal.

"Tch, of course she is. She just fainted." Levi remarked sipping his tea, leaning against the wall.
You blinked.

"Um..." You muttered.

"(F/N)? Are you okay?" Hanji asked tilting her head.

"What happened?" You asked rubbing your head.

"Well, we don't fully understand yet. You just fainted after getting jealous about Petra." She giggled.
Your eyes widened. you crossed your arms.

"Im not jealous of her!" You hissed.

"Oh, well Levi was gonna tell you. But he's leaving you for her." Hanji said sternly. Levi spat his tea.

Your eyes started to water. "Really, Levi..." you whined.

Levi glared at Hanji.

"I never said that, Four Eyes!" He growled.

"I'm just kidding (F/N)." She laughed.

"Wait...Hanji, how did you know we were dating?" You glared at her finally realizing that you or Levi haven't told anyone.

"Oh yeah..." She said rubbing the back of her head.

"Tch, I told her." Levi confessed. You looked at him.

"Why? I thought we weren't telling anyone?" You asked kinda annoyed.

"Why? Are you embarrassed to be with me?" Levi growled walking up to you.

You blushed.

Not at all. Its just...i don't want tension between me and Erwin." You laughed awkwardly.

Levi glared at you.

"I don't care about Erwin, neither should you." he called.

You sighed.

"Your right, but I don't wanna announce it yet, okay?" You smiled.

He nodded emotionless.

"Welp! I should be going....ill leave you two love birdies alone!" Hanji chimed.

You rolled your eyes and levi just stared. She waved and left.

"Levi." You called motioning for him to sit on the bed.

He sat and stared into your (E/C) eyes.

"Can you... smile." You whispered. Levi looked at you in some what disbelief.

"I know sense, Farlan and Isabel's deaths you haven't been the same, your expression is the same but your eyes say it all..." You said looking down.