Chapter Thirteen

A/N- Hello Reader-Chan! I would like to say thank you to everyone who gave their opinions in my authors note! I love reading all of my comments they really show ones personality XD anyhow what I asked in the authors note won't happen in this chapter but the next I'm adding a little suspense for future chapters! Anyhow continue reading, please comment your opinions or just comment something funny or what you liked about this chapter! You guys make me move forward with this book thank you guys XD
-
Erwin stood over the table pointing towards the large map, that showed everyone's stations and how the expedition was going to go.

"Special Operations, you're located throughout the middle. Squad Hanji, you will be located west side along the parameter. Mike, your squad is located East side closer to the forest. And lastly me and (F/N) are going to be together throughout the sides and middle. We will all meet back up at the post stand and sleep in the village around there. Grab your squad and meet up in front of HQ."

Erwin finished rolling up the map and putting it away. I have to be with Erwin, of course. I rolled my eyes as I sat down in a chair, crossing my legs and arms. I caught Levi in the corner of my eye, leaning against the door way, I turned my full attention towards Him. He motioned for me to come over to him.

I turned my head to the other side, seeing Petra talking to Eren. I took my chance and leaped off of my chair towards Levi, he grabbed my hands and twirled me around to embrace me.

I smiled hugging him tightly. He pulled out a flare gun and put it in my pocket. I released him and pulled it out.

"What's this for?" I asked looking over the gun.

"It's an orange flare. If you're in any danger, shoot it off and I'll find you." I smiled at him and giggled.

"What if your the one in danger?" I poked his chest. He raised an eyebrow.

"Then I'll just have to have you save me." He replied huskily grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him, our hips colliding together. He leaned down and softly placed his lips upon mine, a shiver ran up my spine as I hung my arms loosely around his neck. He backed up hitting the wall, before deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and kissed my nose before hugging me tightly.

"You made a promise to me brat, I expect you to keep it." He growled into my ear, before kissing my neck two or three times.

"Corporal!" An annoying girls voice echoed. Me and Levi looked at each other before running down the hall like children into my room.

I turned around after locking my door to see Levi walking around my room, before looking up at my ceiling light.
I followed his eyes to see him gazing deeply at it for staring at me.

"(F/N), if anything happens on this expedition promise me you won't go back to wanting to die." He said walking towards me.

"You sure do make me make a lot of promises." I giggle before being cut off by his death glare.

"I-I promise!" I Shouted. He smirked grabbing my hand and holding it in his.

"I have to go now. Remember to live." He spoke.

I smiled and replied with a simple.

"Fighting!" And saluted. He nodded and unlocked the door, holding the handle he turned back around and pecked my lips before opening the door and walking out, shutting it behind him.

~

"104th trainees! As we leave through these walls, we leave our life's, our  relationships, and are humanity. We will fight for the people we care for the people we care about almost." I looked towards Levi as Erwin was giving his speech. I rubbed my horses mane, it's soft white hair tangled around my fingers as I brushed through it. It was in fact a very beautiful horse, Jean however his horse face could never be loved.