Chapter Two

The bumpy dirt road shook the carriage. You sat there staring at the criminals in front of you.

"Listen up, on my Squad I will not tolerate bad manner, understood?" You growled glaring at them.

"Your kinda mean." Isabel said blankly.

"Tch." you clicked your tongue.

"Levi-Bro! That's just like you!" Isabel giggled jumping in her seat.

You held your head, "when will we be there, Erwin." you said annoyed.

"Five, ten minutes. you do know when we get there you'll have to deal with them, care for them, and protect them." Erwin said sternly.

You smiled and looked at them, "I know." you chimed.

After ten minutes of Isabel babbling, the carriage came to a stop.

"Finally!" You whined jumping out of the carriage.

"Come on Thugs!" You shouted grabbing them. After pulling them left and right you came upon an empty room.

"Welcome to your room!" You announced smiling. Levi ran his finger across the wooden bed frame.

"It's filthy..." he growled.

"Then clean it." you ordered throwing him a handkerchief and some disinfectant spray. He smirked at the bottle and handkerchief. You laughed a bit and walked out of the room.

"There you are!" Hanji yelled running up to you.

"Oh hey Hanji, what do you need?" You sighed crossing your arms.

"Did you capture them?!?" She said her eyes gleaming.

"Yeah there on my squad!" You whined lifting your head.

"There gonna cause so many problems!" You whined again.

"I'll take them..." she smirked deviously.

"No you won't, Hanji." Erwin interrupted walking next to her.

"That boy, Levi. could be even better than (F/N)." he stated.

"So it only makes sense for a man like that to be on a squad that a women like her controls." he complimented.

"Aw thanks!" You thanked flipping your hair dramatically, making you all laugh.

Isabel, Farlan and Levi were eavesdropping,

"Hey big-bro, they look like a family." Isabel humbled looking out the creaked door.

"They do don't they?" Farlan joined in starring at you, Erwin and Hanji laugh.

"Tch." is all Levi responded. Levi leaned against the freshly cleaned wall.

You heard them and snapped your neck to look at the door.

"Damn it." you mumbled walking up to the door.
You slammed the door open,

"What the hell do you think your doing eavesdropping!" you growled glaring at them.

"We're bored in here and your annoying laughter isn't very entertaining either..." Levi retorted.

You moved your glare to the boy leaning on the wall with a stoic face. You walked up to him grabbing him by his collar,

"I am your superior! Go run 50 laps, now!" You yelled furious. he tched then headed outside with Farlan and Isabel.
You sighed furiously.

"Hey, (F/N) that was kinda harsh." Hanji said walking in the room.

"Their thugs, they need to be taught discipline." you said sternly.

"Oh and a reminder your other squad members are coming back from Garrison today." She added smirking.

"Thank god!" You sighed a relief.
Afterwards you walked outside to see the three thugs running still.

"Oi, what lap are you on Cadets?" You yelled to them.

"36!" Farlan yelled back.

"Okay you can stop now!" You ordered. they made there way to you.

"Salute." you ordered. Isabel and Levi saluted. But Farlan saluted wrong. You glared at him.

"Seriously, where's your heart, idiot!" You shouted.

"Sorry Corporal!" He apologized switching his hand. You sighed, all of you heard loud sounds coming from the dirt road you all turned to see a carriage, you smiled.

"Alright, I am going to introduce you thugs to my other Squad members." You smiled.
The 4 members ran out of the carriage to you, saluting.

"At ease!" You smiled.

"Alright, Thugs this is my personal Squad, Naomi Lee," you said pointing to a short girl with long blonde hair and brown eyes.
She said hello and you moved on to the next cadet."And Cyrus Koan," you pointed to a tall black haired man with blue eyes, who was quite built. "also Jake Ross," you pointed again to a brown haired man with dark brown eyes, his hair hung over his eyes, he smirked at Isabel who blushed. you sighed, "And finally, Cleo Shrine." You lastly pointed to a girl with bright Green eyes and black hair.

"Alright Squad these are your new fellow cadets, Isabel magnolia, Farlan Church and Levi Ackerman." You ended walking up to Jake. 

"Hey..." Naomi said walking up to Levi.
He just glared at her,

"Your kinda hot." she said tracing a circle on his arm.

"Oi, Naomi what the hell are you doing?" You asked angrily.

"Corporal (F/N)!" She saluted.

"Answer my question." You said sternly.

"I was flirting with Cadet, Levi Ackerman." she said bluntly. Levi's eyes widened at her honestly.

"Well...um you are dismissed!" you stuttered walking to Levi. They all left leaving you and Levi.

"So are you ready for your first day of training?" You asked enthusiastically.

"Tch, I don't need to be trained by 'you'." he insulted. You sighed then swiftly kicked his leg making him fall, you got on top of him and pulled out the wooden sword. "You would be dead at this moment." You said coldly.

He looked up at you pink dusted his cheeks. You sighed once again and went to stand up. He quickly grabbed the wooden sword and pulled you down slamming your back forcefully to the ground repeating what you did. He was on top of you holding the wooden sword to your neck.

"At this moment you'd be dead." He said back coldly. Your eyes widened. It happened so quickly.

"I have to admit, your remarkable..." you whispered the end, but he heard you.

"Thanks I guess, your not to bad yourself." He 'complimented' still on top of you. You realized this and slightly blushed.

"Um... could you...uh get off me?" You asked embarrassed.

His eyes widened and he jumped off, clearing his throat.

"Well... I have work to...uh tend to so if you need me I'll be in my office." you said walking off.

Levi stood there face slightly pink, holding the wooden sword.

"Tch who would need her." he whispered throwing the stick down.

"Idiot..." he smirked looking at you walk off.