Chapter Twenty Five

Hey guyyysss how have you been? I know this chapters small but I really wanted to get one out for you!!! sorry for such a long wait. I've been trying to balance out my life. I hope you are enjoying the story 🤗

Levi's POV

"Come on Erwin you know who did it!" (F/N) shouts, walking around the desk, looking around at the old paintings that hung around Erwin's office.

"Care to remind me?" Erwin glares.

"Annie Leonhart, one of the few 104th Trainees that didn't join us," she pauses, cocking her head back towards him. "Why else do you think she wouldn't join us? She was strong, good fighting technic. We wanted her, why would someone so capable of doing so much out of the walls, join the military police? That's just absurd." She spits, rubbing her forehead.

"This wasn't my doing (F/N), you need to lay low. No stressing like this. Just in case, I don't even know how the new cadets found out about you-" Erwin gets cut off.

"Erwin! I'm fucking fine. They have no way of tracing that to me, or finding out that I'm a Titan shifter. The only time it happened was when I saw my family killed. It changed something in me. Can you not tell that it takes a lot of pain for that to come out?" She effortlessly says, making her way back to the desk, taking a seat.

Erwin sighs and takes a seat.

"Please (F/N), just understand it looks bad when the strongest squad in the survey corps is killed by a female Titan, the first female Titan. And now there is speculations about you being one-" he's cut off once more.

"They don't have proof though Erwin." She breathes and stand up. "Please. I'm fine." She says sternly, walking towards the door. I bolt down the hallway silently, turning the corner rushing into a room and closing the door. I turn around and see the pink haired cadet; Lilith? Changing. Only wearing a white bra and underwear. We stare at each other in awkward eye contact and she opens her mouth and starts screaming, my eyes widen and my face flushes red as she covers her self, I rush out of the room running down the hall and back up another staircase and into my office, shutting the door and leaning against it. I look up towards my desk and (F/N) sitting on it, legs crossed and arms supporting her sides.

She smiles and jumps off the desk walking towards me, she grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me into her lips, connecting them I wiggle under the kiss, now that I know something I shouldn't know. It threw me off.

She pulled away worriedly,

"Levi?" She asks me, grabbing my hands. I tug away, I was distraught by the fact I was left in the dark by this, I mean; this was big.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I say angrily, trying not to go to off on her. She looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about L?" She says softly reaching towards me. I pull away.

"Your one of them."