Chapter One

You sat in your Office filling out the many papers that are sprawled across your desk. you sighed, then heard a knock at the door.

"State your name and business." You retorted holding your head.
"Uh it's Jamie Klein, and Erwin sent me." Jamie said.

"Come in!" You dropped your pen on the desk and leaned back in your chair.
Jamie Saluted you.

"What does eyebrows want?" You smiled crossing your legs.

"The military Police are having some trouble capturing the UnderGround Thugs, You and Erwin have been ordered to assist them in the capture." She chimed.

You sighed and stood up.

"Okay tell him I'll meet him in 20." You ordered,

"your dismissed." You said bluntly walking into your bathroom. You took a quick shower and brushed your (H/L) (H/C) hair and put it up in a ponytail, got changed into your uniform and grabbed your Green cape.

You walked out of your Office and down the long wooden steps, you opened the door and walked out side.

"Hey eyebrows!" You smirked staring at the tall man waiting for you.

"Well I thought you said 20 minutes, not an hour." He remarked.

"Oh yeah sorry 'bout that I have to look my best!" You chimed raising your pointing finger.

"We're going underground, are you looking to be kidnapped?" He said climbing into the carriage.

You sarcastically laughed and got into the carriage as well, flicking Erwin's head.

"Ow!" He whined. You smirked and leaned back in your seat, crossing your legs staring out the window.

After an hour of silence you arrived at the underground entrance.

"Ready?" Erwin asked sternly.

"Hell yeah!" You shouted.

He chuckled and the two of you started to walk into the underground. "Help! help! Those kids stole my bag!" A old lady yelled. You and Erwin launched your 3DMG's and followed after the three.

"Damn there fast..." you muttered.

"(F/N)!" Erwin yelled to you.

"You go for the fast one, I'll go after those two!" He shouted pointing to the raven haired boy.

"Got it!" You shouted taking off.

The boy swung low and high, he went through a building, you swung to the other side to catch him.
Surely enough he came out, you swung knocking him to the ground.
As he tumbled, he pulled out a knife.

"Seriously?" You sighed pulling out your twin blades. He 'tch' then tried to attack you.
You dodged it then kicked him in the back. He turned and cut your cheek.
You glared at him.

"Let me go!" The red head yelled.

The raven haired boy froze at the sight. You kicked the knife away and pinned him to the ground.

"Erwin! Hand cuffs!" You shouted.

Erwin threw you the metal hand cuff and you caught them perfectly. After cuffing him you held him up by his hair.

"Look what you did to my face..." you growled. he glared at you, saying nothing.

"Hey (F/N), are you okay?" Erwin asked a bit concerned.

You held your slightly bleeding cheek.

"Yeah this brat had a knife."

You alerted dropping the boy on the cold, hard ground. Erwin nodded then walked over to the boy.

"What's your name thug?" Erwin said calmly.
The boy stayed mute.

"Jee I'd hate to bring your friends into this..." You claimed walking over to the two.

"Levi." The boy muttered.

"Nice to meet you Levi, I'm Erwin and this is (F/N)." He said pointing to you.

"sorry 'bout this but you've been causing some trouble." you smirked leaning down to his friend.

"so what are your names?" You asked kindly.

The red head spat on you. You laughed then kicked her in the gut.

"Isabel!" The man next to her shouted.

"Who are you?" You glared pulling him by his collar.
"F...Farlan!" He stuttered.

"Are you scared?" You asked smirking.

"No...no!" He reassured.

You smirked and looked at Erwin.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, where did you learn to use the 3DMG's!"Erwin shouted.

"Screw you!" Levi Growled.

He grabbed his head and shoved him into a puddle of dirty water.

"Damn Erwin that's kinda gross..." you pretended to puke.

"Then you try and get it out of him!" He yelled dropping Levi.

"Fine..." you whined walking over to him.

"Hello!" You smiled, "you know I don't like being mean, so if you could please tell me where you learned and got this equipment?" You asked nicely.

"You are hideous!" He yelled.

you sighed. "Now that wasn't very nice!" You shouted kneeing him in the stomach. He coughed. "Okay you can tell me or, we can take your little friends-" he cut you off

"We stole them and we learned on our own!" He yelled bowing his head.

"Well your very good at it." you complimented stepping away.

"Alright let's make a deal," Erwin started, "you will join the Scout Regiment and use your skills to help humanity."

"And what if I say no?" Levi asked.

"We will hand you over to the military Police while you wait for your trial, which will most likely end in execution." be stated coldly.

"Fine, but there joining with me." Levi said looking at his friends.

"Okay, well then were happy to welcome you into the Scout Regiment." He smiled.

"(F/N)!" Erwin shouted for you.

"Yeah?" You responded.

"They will be joining your Squad." he added.

"What! No, why can't they join yours, or Hanjis!" You shouted back whining.

"That's an order." he ended standing up. You sighed and walked up to levi, pulling him up from the ground and Erwin pulling Isabel and Farlan up.

You and the Thugs along with Erwin, all walked out of the under ground and into the carriage. You continued to whine and plead to Erwin.

"Come on (F/N) this could be the start to something new..." Erwin muttered closing the carriage door.

(A/N I hope you enjoyed the first part of my new book)