Chapter Eight

Your POV
I sprinted around the mess hall chasing after Hanji.

"Give it back!" I screamed chasing after the surprisingly fast Squad Leader.

"I can't believe you drew this?!" She laughed holding the old wrinkled paper in her hand. I squint my eyes and glared at her.

"You don't believe I can draw?" I stopped and crossed my arms. She stopped and spun around.

"Well of course not!" She laughed.

"But why would you draw this?" She giggled showing me the drawing I made of Levi without a shirt.

I blushed in embarrassment. She chuckled and looked at it again putting her hand to her chin.

"I wonder what Levi would say?" She raised an eye brow at me.

My eyes widened.

"I swear to-" she ran up the stairs to the offices.

I ran as fast as I could after her finally catching up to her as she was about to open his door. I screamed and jumped on her back. She fell to the ground with a thud. Levi's door opened and Levi appeared in the door with a annoyed look.

"What the hell are you idiots doing?"

"Levi! Look!-" I covered Hanjis mouth and snatched the paper out of her extended hand.

"What's that?" Levi raised an eyebrow, and pointed to the piece of paper in my hand.

"Nothing!" I yelled standing up and getting ready to run when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

I struggled to keep the paper in my hand as he grabbed it forcefully. I glared at him as he threw me onto Hanji. He opened up the crumpled up paper and his face turned red. I snatched the paper out of his hand and glared at him.

"Mine!" He blinked and then smirked.

"It's pretty accurate." I blushed and looked down.

Hanji started laughing under me. I stood up and so did she. I whispered in her ear.

"I'm gonna get you back for this." With venom in my voice.

She ran off laughing. I huffed and turned around to face Levi. He looked down at me and pulled me by my waist to him our hips met and his stare was toxic.

"I want you (Y/N)..." He leaned down and whispered seductively. I froze and my face turned red.

"Uh well you see-" he cut me off by kissing me aggressively.

I kissed back grabbing his face and pulling him closer. He pulled me into his office and shut the door, he pushed me against the door and locked it. He grabbed my ass and I jumped a little with surprise. And he smirked under the kiss. I slid my hands down from his face to his chest. Feeling his abs. God he's fucking fit.
~
I pulled The covers of Levi's blankets over my head as he emerged from the bathroom.

"Where did she go?" He played.

I giggled peeping my head out of the blankets. To my surprise he was gone. I looked around and frowned. I stood up grabbing my underwear and putting them back on along with my bra and a random shirt I found. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked into his office.