My car!!!!

Langston POV
*Kyla car in mm*
Kyla is going to love this car. She always said she wanted an bmw well she got one and its custom made. When everyone started walking outside I put some of her presents in the trunk and the back seat of her car.
"Damn she got a lot of presents" i said. "Everybody loves ky" dashawn said helping me put the gifts in the trunk. " What did you get her" i asked him. "I got her a shirt with her name on it and i gave her a card with $800 in it he said. "So you and auburn" i said. "What about us"? He asked me. "You two going to last right" i said. "Yeah thats my wife " he said.
We put the last gift in the back seat and then we got in the car. I drove to the front and seen everybody just now walking out. These people walk out so slow.
Kyla seen the car and smiled. Dashawn and I got out the car.
"Kyla, I love you so much baby girl and i want you to always remember that" julian said.
"Yeah yeah give her the keys to the car" naomi said.
"Shut the fuck up nae " juliya said. "Watch your mouth " i said.
"Okay ky i got you a car" julian said. "The gifts are in the trunk and the back seat" Day day said.

Kyla started crying. Everyone looked at her. "I'm happy" she said. "I have people like all of you ..in my life " she said. She walked around and hugged some people and then hugged julian. "I love you daddy" she said hugging him. He have her a kiss on the cheek and then I gave julian the keys and  he waved the keys in her face. She snatched the keys out his hand and then she walked towards her car and got in.
People took pictures and she cranked the car up.

"Wow she really changed you" i said to julian. "She just made my life better" he said looking at her laugh with her friends and take pictures. "No hoes anymore" day day said to him. " I don't need any" julian said.
"Aye lets take a picture together " trinity said.
We all stood near kyla car. The photographer took our picture.