He loves me

Naomi pov
Me:I love Anthony so much.We haven't even been together long but it seems like we been together forever.I never want to loose him .He gave me a promise ring.

Anthony:He stood up and looked at lil deedee and said "She taken little man ".

Lil deedee :He laughed and then he said man "ill battle for her".

Me:I laughed and then i said" you can have my number".

Lil deedee:He smiled and then he took out his phone and said "Okay what is it".

Me:424-985-7015

King imprint:"okay he got it and so do I".He winked at me when Anthony wasn't looking.

Mom:She came on the stage and room the microphone from Anthony and said "Okay naomi want to see what me and your big headed daddy got you".

Me:I looked around and then i looked at her and nodded.

Dad:He pulled up in a white Lamborghini and then he got out the car and walked to me and handed me the keys.

Me:I started stuttering " is is is tha that mi mine?

Juliya:She took the keys out my hand and said "nah that one is mines"

Kyla:She took the keys out Juliya hand and said "She lying she lying "

Me:I ran to the car and my mom and dad followed me .I opened the door and then i rested my hands on the steering wheel and yelled "I love this car and I love you mom and dad "."Yall that fye"!!!!