surprises

Julian pov
Kyla just blew out the candles. I wonder if she made a wish. I got a couple surprises for her. She my baby girl, my princess so she deserves everything.

Juliya and naomi walked on the stage and kimani walked on the stage. They waited till the music started and then they danced to needed me by rihanna. Everyone cheered and then they stopped dancing and the choreographer came on stage to bow with them.The choreographer was trinity .

Langston pov
Kyla dont even know what about to happen later and nobody does but all im going to say is this about to be a family reunion. Kyla going to be surprised when she found out who we introducing.

Auburn:"lang they here". She said to me and then pointed at the door.

I told the security guards to lead them to a room upstairs. "Hurry up man we cant let kyla see them".They took them upstairs and then they came back down.

Kyla was dancing and then julian told her to come here.Julian stood on the stage with the microphone in his hands. Auburn turned on the tv and put in the disk and pressed play.

The first person on camera was august alsina. "Happy birthday kyla goins i wish i could be there to turn up with ya and you only turn sixteen once so do it big bay" he said and then waved.