We on the radio!!

Naomi pov
Kyla and i walked to the car abd got in.I cranked up thw car and then i heard the man on the radio say "okay lets hear some L.G.N. ".I looked at kyla and we just started laughing.Our song daddys little girl started playing and then we got out the car and started dancing and hugging each other.Juliya and breaunia turned around and started dancing with us.

Juliya:"Oh my gosh our song is the number one song".

Kyla:She jumped up and down holding naomi hands.They kept saying "We number one"!!

Cute little girl:She ran to us and smiled and then she said "Oh my gosh i love you three so much".She hugged kyla and then me and then juliya.She let go of juliya and said "Can you three sign my picture of you all".

We looked at her and said "Yeah".
Her mom handed me the picture and i wrote never stop believing.I signed my name and so did juliya and kyla.She smiled at us and we gave her back the signed picture and then she gave her mom the picture.They walked away and then the paparazzi showed up .

Kyla:"oh here comes the paparazzi"!!!!

Me:"Lets go lets go"!We all ran to our cars and got in.The paparazzi followed us and asked us questions.One men asked "aye kyla where will your sweet 17 be at"?we ignored them and just cranked up the cars and pulled off.