MY CARS ~juliya~

Juliya POV
My dad came in the room we have the big pool in. People were getting excited and nervous when they saw him My dad talked to Terrence and then i heard him yell "AYE".
Everyone looked in his direction and then he said "everyone come outside".
I already know that I'm about to see a Lamborghini. I always wanted one. My dad told me he will get me one for my birthday.
When we walked outside we all seen two Lamborghini's.
I stared at the purple Lamborghini and then the gold one. I ran into my dad arms and hugged him so tight.
"I see you like the cars" my dad said.
I nodded and smiled. I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and then my dad said "okay that's not it" my dad said.
I looked up at my dad and said "what?". I was so happy. I didn't know what to do.
My uncle Julian handed him a remote and then my dad pressed the button. The garage door opened and and I screamed.

 The garage door opened and and I screamed

Another car! I repeated in my head. I hugged my dad again.
I opened the purple Lamborghini car door and got in.  "This is going to be a trending topic" kyla said. "No, I'm going to be a trending topic" i said and then i flipped my hair.
I got out of the car and walked to the gold Lamborghini. I opened the car door and got in.
"Wanna race?" my dad asked me.
I smirked and then i put my hand out. "You might as well already give me the money because I'm going to win" i said.
My dad chucked and then he put two stacks on the car. "Two thousand dollars you might get" my dad said.
I laughed and said "oh i will win, I ALWAYS DO!".
Everyone clapped and chanted my name.
"Which car are you driving?" my dad asked me.
"The purple Lamborghini" i said.
"I'm going to drive my red Lamborghini" my dad said.
My dad tossed me the keys to the purple Lamborghini and i caught them. I walked to the purple Lamborghini and got in.

My party guest got in their cars and then my dad got in his.
I followed my dad all the way to the place we were going to race at. My guest followed behind me.