i love my girlspart 2

Kyla & naomi :Rappping/Freestyle

Kyla:"Okay okay my name is ky and this my girl nae if you run up on us you just might get two bullets in your face.We always get money thats why you broke bitches hate .We were born and raised in cali but we look like we from the A so all you hoes get out of our way".

Naomi:"Aye Aye yall bitches are crazy.So that bitch really think she faze me ?"Yo that bitch crazy"."Im a fye ass chick who only rock with girls who i can be even more fye with "."Calm down bitch are you mad because your nigga told me that he gotta hit my line real quick".

Kyla:"But we dont want that nigga with a small ass dick".

Naomi :"Ayeeee!

Kyla:"Okay freestyle over now lets go get our nails done".She got out the car and closed the passenger door.

Naomi:I got out the car and closed the driver door and pressed the button on my keychain to lock the doors and then the doors locked.I walked to kyla and we walked hand in hand to the salon door.When we walked in kyla let go of my hand.

Kyla:"Breaunia babyy"!She ran to breaunia and hugged her .

Breaunia:She hugged back and then she let go and said "Hey ky".

Kyla:"Where have your ugly ass been"?

Breaunia:"Bitch you ugly and I was in Atlanta visiting my grandma".

Me:"She wouldnt stop asking me who juliya was in the car with".

Breaunia:She pinched kyla cheeks and then she said "nosey ass".

Kyla:She moved breaunia hands and said "ugly asses".

Breaunia:She laughed and then she said "fuck you".

Kyla:She looked at breaunia and said "Im straight honey i only like dick not pussy".

Breaunia:"Bitch you know im straight too".

Kyla:"okay whatever".

Me:"So im going to go sit and get my nails done ".

Juliya:"Me too"

Kyla:"Im coming" Then she got up and sat in a chair.

Me&juliya&breaunia:We walked to a table and sat in a chair waiting on someone to come do our nails.