Drinking problem

Naomi pov
Me:I don't really know why i drink a lot. I don't think i have a problem.We just pulled up to kyla house and when we walked in all eyes were on me.

Mom:She ran to me and hugged me and then she sniffed my breath and whispered to me "Have you been drinking nae"?

Me:I can't lie because my breath smells like alcohol.I looked at her and then my dad and then i nodded.

Dad:He came to me and then he looked at kyla,juliya,trey,anthony and antonio.He looked back at julian and kid ink and Madison and then back at us and yelled "All of them have been drinking"!!

Kyla:"we didnt drink alot".

Juliya:"We don't have a problem".

Kid ink:"You all have a drinking problem".He looked at all of us and shook his head.

Julian:He looked at kyla and then he walked to her and hugged her and then he said "You are only 16 therefore you are underage and you should not be drinking.

Kyla:She looked down and then her dad lifted her head back up and smiled and then kyla turned around and looked at antonio and Anthony and trey and said "You guys should go home now".

Trey:He looked at her and said we will leave if thats what you want".
Kyla:She smiled and then she said yeah i want you all to go.
Anthony:"Okay we love you three".
Me/juliya/kyla:"love you too".
Anthony/trey/antonio:They leave