Its naomi birthday!

Naomi pov
Me:I am so happy.Its my birthday and im 17 years old now.I have to hand out my party invitations today.I woke up and then i went to go take my shower and then i got dressed and then i put on lotion and deodorant.I ran downstairs and i hugged my mommy.My dad came downstairs and picked me up and spinned me around.

Mommy:She kept smiling at me and then she kissed me on my cheek and said "Happy birthday Naomi sabrina Higgins".

Me:I smiled and then i said thank you mommy.

Dad:He looked at me and then he said "okay lets go we have to go somewhere".

Me:I kept asking them where but they ignored me and they both said "Get in the car".I did as told and they got in and we pulled out of the drive way.That song called oath came on and i started to sang along while i was staring out of the window.The car stopped and then I saw so many people standing outside.I got out the car and then everyone yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI".

Kyla:She ran to me holding a microphone and then she said "The birthday girl is here so lets turn up "!!

Me:I kissed her on the cheek 4 times and then i said "I love you bestfriend".

Kyla:She laughed and then she said "i love you more"

Juliya:She was standing on the stage with a microphone in her hand.She looked at me and then she said into the microphone "Happy birthday sissy".