Were grounded

Juliya  pov
Me:I can tell our parents are really disappointed in us and i don't want them to be therefore I have to make a change and so do kyla and especially naomi.I dont know when im going to tell them that melanie got arrested.My dad keeps looking at me and shaking his head.

Uncle julian:He looked at all of us and then our parents and then back at us and said "You girls are grounded for three months".

Me:When my uncle said that i looked at kyla and naomi and then i started to tear up.I yelled at my dad and said "But next Monday is my birthday and the  party is over the weekend".

Dad:"We still having your big party ju ".

Uncle madison:"Yeah and that will be the last time you girls would really have fun in a while".

Kyla:She looked at her dad and said "Tomorrow is mom birthday and i wanted to visit her grave".

Uncle julian:He looked at her abd sighed and then he said "We will go then".

Kyla:"Thank you"

Naomi:She stood up and said "can we go now mom and dad"?

Uncle madison:He stood up and gave uncle madison and my dad and uncle julian and dap and then he said "bye fam".

Aunt india:She smiled at all of us and then she looked at me and kyla and said "bye babies " and then she waved at everyone else.Then they left.

Me:I looked at my dad and said "lets go".
Dad:He got up and then we left.