It's auburn !

Auburn POV
I hear kyla singing my song called all about him alot so i decided to sing it at her party.I walked on the stage and people started clapping. " Hey everything" i said. "Hey" they all said. " well lala i know you like my song all about him so im going to sing that song" i said. "Its auburn and j.r.". "Cause im about him him and he all about me and we don't give a thing thing thing about nobody".  I sung my song and i seen everyone with their phones out singing my song to their boyfriend or girlfriend. Kyla and trey had everyone attention.

Kyla pov
When i heard her singing all about him i stood beside trey and started singing the song to him. Everybody looked at us and smiled. "And i swear what we have is just super cool, the way he always in my head like a Bluetooth,i got a text from him he said come thru ,he tell me that he wanna kick it kung fu, don't do nothing much at all,just we and his boys watching football, he asked for a kiss so i gave him two". I kissed trey twice. "Well thank you baby" trey said. "Your welcome boo" i said.
Everyone laughed and clapped. Auburn continued to sing her song and we all danced and had a good time. Auburn sung her last verse and everyone clapped for her.

Auburn walked off the stage and hugged me. Day day hugged and kissed her. They are such a cute couple.