Gone but never forgotten

Naomi POV
I looked at kyla and juliya and i could tell they were crying. Juliya told me what happened and i began to cry. Kyla took a letter out of the bag and it had my name on it. Kyla gave it to me and i opened it.I read it out loud.

Dear naomi,
Hey crazy! I am going to miss you. You are so funny and crazy. I love you. I am probably dead now. I know i should have talked to you all about this. Deshawn cheated on me and my dad beats me a lot and he left. I hate my dad. I told my mom that he beat me but she didn't believe me. I had to leave so i did. I want you to know that you were an amazing friend. Never forget me and i will be watching over you. I'm your guardian angel. Be safe crazy and always remember me. I will always love you.
~love layla

She is really dead. I wish i would have talked to her more. I want her back. God please bring her back. I don't believe its her time. I held a pillow and cried. Juliya and kyla hugged me. We all cried together.
My mom walked downstairs and seen us crying. "What's wrong?" she asked us. "Our friend is dead" i said. "Who?" she asked us. "Her name is layla" juliya said. "I'm so sorry angels" she said. We all stood up and did a group hug.
"I know you all are hurting but the pain will go away" my mom said. We all nodded and wiped our tears. "We didn't even get to say goodbye" we all yelled. "Okay but you all will see her again one day" my mom said.
"Heaven couldn't wait for her" juliya said. "Ellen wants to talk to you all on her show" my mom said. "When?" kyla asked my mom. "Tomorrow" my mom said. "Okay we will go" we all said.
Juliya picked up the bookbag and left. Kyla walked behind her and then they got in the car and drove away.
I looked at my mom and started crying. My mom hugged. I hugged her tighter. "She is gone" i said. "Shhhh" my mom said rubbing my back. My eyes became heavy and then i fell asleep in her arms. She held me and sat on the couch.