Time for the party

Julian pov
Me:Ayee its my princess and i birthday.You know we about to turn up.The caterers are on the way to the place the party is being held.Kyla dont know where the party at.This party about to be lit.My first outfit is black and white.Picture in media.My beautiful daughter and i will not be in the same limo but our limos are arriving at the same time.She just came downstairs with her personal stylists behind her.Our limos just pulled up so we got in our seperate limos and they pulled off.

10 minutes later
We just pulled up to the mansion i remted for tonight and the first thing i see is papparazzi.Damn these mother fuckers are so annoying.I got out of my limo and so did kyla and her stylist.I walked into the mansion and straight to my room im using tonight.I changed my clothes and then i brushed my teeth and washed my face.I wanted to make sure my breath dont stink.I heard langston say "I want to think every one for coming to this party tonight and kyla and julian are about to come out but they will be entering from different places".I stood up on my phone and then dayday opened my room door and said "man come on".I ran out the back door with dayday and got in the black ferrari .I sat in the back but i was facing the front.Dayday started driving.