Ready,Set and GO!!!

Kid ink POV
I decided to get my daughter three cars because I know she likes to be different and what teenager do you know that got three cars for their seventeenth birthday?, none yeah i know.

We just arrived on this street that people barely drive on. I already cut off the certain areas. The guest parked their cars and stood near their cars. This race is going to be a race nobody will forget about. I'm going to win and I know I am.

Juliya and I drove up. The engines roared and I thought about If Juliya actually wins and I lose. Juliya rolled down the passenger window. "You sure you don't want to back out?" Juliya asked me.
"I was going to ask you the same thing" i said. She laughed and then she said "I never back out of anything".
"Okay baby girl and you better have my money" i said.
"Bitch better have my money" Juliya said.
"Watch your mouth" i said and then i smacked my lips.
"Whatever" juliya said rolling up the Windows.
"Ready" kyla said.
I pressed my feet on the gas and so did juliya. I turned up the radio and key to the streets was playing.
"Set" the crowd of people said.
I chuckled and looked forwards.
"Go!" the crowd yelled.
I drove off with juliya right beside me.
I saw juliya turn down another road and then I remembered that road is like a shortcut.
"Damn" i mumbled.
We were driving through alleys.
When I seen juliya car I drove faster.
I bumped a few garbage cans and i knew that caused a mark but i bet it's not that big of a problem.

When I made it out of the alley I went down a long road and then through a tunnel.  I switched lanes and juliya was right behind me. Well, I already know I'm about to win.
When I looked beside me I seen juliya. "No,she can't win" I said.
I decided to speed up. Our cars were head and head. Both of us were trying to win.
I could see the finish line. We were inches away from the finish line. I could see the party guest's. I could see our friends and family.
I passed the finish line. I knew i would win. "Kid ink won" i heard people say when I got out of my car.
"Baby girl, you can lose even if you were born to win" i said.
"Shut up" juliya said.
Juliya reached for her purse and handed me my money. I gave it back to her. "Keep it" i said.
"Okay" Juliya said.
We smiled and then we hugged.
The crowd started to chant "juliya".
Juliya started dancing and the crowd seemed to love when she did that. "Everybody let's go"I said.
Everyone walked to their cars. I leaded everyone back to the house. The line was long as fuck.
We drove down the road fast as fuck. When we got back to my house I seen the one person I never expected to see again NICOLE!