First love song

Trey pov
Ayee it been a while since I has one of these anyways I can sing and rap.I don't know why kyla just rolled her eyes at me but im just going to leave her alone.We walked into the booth and put our headphones on and then naomi and juliya came in and handed us the lyrics.

Kyla:She looked at me and said "First love" and then she mouthed play the track to Langston.

Langston:He played the track and looked at us and smiled.

Kyla:She started singing her part in the song which is in the mm.

Me:I sung and rapped my parts.The lyrics were good.I wonder who wrote them.I turned to Kyla and sung my part to her.She kept smiling at me .

Kyla:She put  her hand out and I grabbed it and held it.

Me:I held her hand and I looked her in they eyes.Man I never want to loose her she is my first love.Im in love with her.I want to let the world know .When she started singing I couldn't stop smiling.I really love her voice.Her voice is beautiful.

Kyla pov
Me:I love trey.I want to let the world know.I know for a fact we going to be together forever.The music just stopped and we were just looking each other in the eyes .I leaned in and so did trey and when our lips were about to touch my dad and uncle's came in the booth and said "Okay lets go".We just laughed and followed them out the booth.