Chapter 22

'A Twist In Fate'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sitting in the living room thinking about a way to get out of this mess. It was 1 a.m. and no one could go to sleep just thinking about today.

"Shawn, do you know at what time you need to go to the gang's area?" Niall asked.

Everyone was trying to keep themselves calm but we were all failing to do so.

"Um... yes. They actually asked all of us to wear black clothes along with black masks that would cover everything but our eyes. And we need to meet as soon as the sun sets today." He answered, his voice shaking a bit.

"Okay guys, I have an idea." Liam whispered/ yelled out of nowhere, " Shawn, does Troye personally know the number of gang members and all their names?" He continued.

"As far as I know, he does not. Almost all the old members of the gang died yesterday. Only some are left but they are injured. I'm not harmed in any way as I was just there when the fight began. After that I was taken for questioning. So there are just the new members which are around 21 of them along with me and Troye. The new members were brought yesterday after everything was a bit under control. They were all explained the rules and regulations of the gang. They too are young boys no older than 16 years." Shawn explained. He was  shaking badly thinking about the events that would take place today. I was running my hand up and down his back in hopes of calming him down.

He tried to make me change my mind about the whole helping him thing but I had made up my mind and no one could change it. He said that he cared and loved me so much that he could not see me get hurt. But I was helping him for the same reason, so I assured him and we came to a conclusion of talking to the boys about it and hear their point of view.

"Great! That means that we can all disguise." Liam said.

Everyone looked at him as he was some alien from Mars while me and Shawn got the hang of it.

"Yesssssssssssss!! We should definitely do that!!" I exclaimed with joy.

"Can you explain to us what is going on?" , Louis chimed in making us come back to the real world.

"See, the leader does not know any of the gang members and as they have this kind of a huge fued, they will need more members for the gang to defeat the opposition gang. So we can dress up as the people in the gang and get all the information. We can then call the police so they can look into the matter and stop all of this." Liam explained and within seconds the room erupted with excitement coming from everyone.

After a very long time genuine smiles were seen in the family. The household was filled with happiness unlike other days but who knew if this moment could last long....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°'

So I finally updated. Sorry for such a long wait. I was hella busy. Updates are gonna be a bit slow but the book is coming to an end. Make sure to read my new book 'Three Empty Words'.
Follow my social media..
Instagram - @vampireshawn_1deee
Twitter - @Mendes1deee