Chapter 16

' A Twist In Fate'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks had passed and I was trying my best to ignore Shawn but it was not definitely working seeing the fact, we stayed in the same house. For a few day, he continuously called and texted me and would always follow me around the house but all of a sudden it all stopped. I was happy when it actually  stopped as it was affecting my studies but deep down, I was really upset that he stopped trying. He gave up on us.

" Back to earth, Isabelle," Carol nudged me, snapping me out of my stupor. I looked up and realized that the professor was looking at me. His face looked as if he was expecting an answer from me. I stood up hurriedly, still not aware of the question.

" Micro-organisms," I heard Carol mumbling and that was exactly what I said, He nodded and moved on to another day- dreaming student.

" Thanks," I mumbled sitting down. The professor continued with his boring lecture while I just zoned out.

------x-----x-----x------

Finally, the bell rang signalling that it was time to get freed from the hell hole. I went to my locker and shoved all the books inside my backpack and made my way towards the parking lot. Carol was already sitting inside the car doing something on her phone. I went and sat in the front seat. We were jamming out "The Vamps" in the car and in no time we reached home.

I went to the  kitchen and saw Shawn sitting with Cameron and a beautiful girl sitting in between them. I would've greeted Cameron but as Shawn was sitting with him, I chose not to acknowledge them. So, I went to the kitchen and made cereal for myself. All of a sudden, I felt to large hands cup over my eyes.

"Guess who?" the voice spoke and instantly knew that it was none other than Cameron. I removed his hands from my eyes and turned around to face him.

' What do you want?" I asked him jokingly,

" What?! I can't even meet my best friend without any reason? I am so hurt."  He said while clutching his heart with his hand pretending to be hurt which caused me to giggle.

 I hugged the shit out of him because I honestly missed him so much and was more than overjoyed to see my best friend after such a long time. Cameron and I met during X-Factor. Zayn introduced us as Trisha and Gina were really good friends. We hit it off as soon as we met. But then he got all famous and had to move to LA.

" By the way. Belle, this is my girlfriend, Khushi. We met at the AMAs. She is Nash's tour manager." He said while looking at the girl with dreamy eyes as if he was recalling the memory. I held my hand out for her but instead, she pulled me in to a hug.

The front door opened revealing all the five dorks. When they saw Cameron, they ran to him and tackled him into a large group hug making all the girls chuckle at their excitement....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'M BACK!!! Sorry for not uploading this week. I was really busy. This will book has 5- 6 more chapters. And there is a sequel ;)  And the girlfriends  Harry and Cameron are my friends so don't be confused regarding it.  :-)