Chapter 17

'A Twist In Fate'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was evening  and everyone was talking amongst themselves.

I was talking to Khushi when I felt someone hold my hand trying to get me on my feet. I looked up to see Shawn.

He had a pleading look on his face and he was slightly pouting with his outer lip stuck out.

He was looking  so cute that I just wanted to grab his face and kiss him so hard.... What are you thinking Belle?! You were ignoring him. I shook my  head to get rid of these thoughts..

I looked at Khushi for help as I had told her about the things but she just nodded her head, signalling for me to follow him.

I stood up and Shawn pulled me to my room. His pace was so fast that it was getting difficult to keep up with him.

We reached my room and I sat on the bed with him soon following me. He sat beside me. There was an awkward silence until he cleared his throat.

" I am sorry Belle. I know you won't forgive me so easily but just hear me out..." I nodded for him to continue, ".. that day, after you broke up with me, I called Camila to get some girl advice. We were sitting on the couch with me pouring my heart out to her. I looked at her and saw her biting her lip, reminding me of you. I couldn't help but lean in. But before I could stop, she grabbed my face and started  kissing me. I swear I was going to pull away but she wouldn't let me and then you came. You asked for an explanation but I knew that you wouldn't believe me because of the incident  earlier that day. I haven't talked to her since that day,,,"  His eyes were watery.

Without processing anything, I just smashed my lips against him. He was taken aback but he soon started kissing back. I felt him smile into the kiss while made me smile too.

Right now, I didn't care about him hiding anything or kissing Camila. I didn't care about Niall. I was not worried about anything. I saw truthfulness in his eyes that made me forgive him. Of course, I couldn't forget it but that did not matter.

All that mattered was him and only him...

****************************************

A/N  This chapter was honestly so cliché. I can't believe I wrote this. Thanks to all the cheesy fanfic. don't be a ghost reader. VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!