Chapter 13

' A Twist In Fate '
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 11 at night when I heard the front door open. I was sitting in the living room processing everything that happened a few hours ago.

Shawn suddenly peeked inside the room freaking me out.

"What the hell! You scared the shit out of me!" I exclaimed.

He came and sat next to me on the couch. He was biting his lip as if to contain his laughter.

"I am sorry Baby girl." He said while grinning like a fool.

I can't stay mad at this boy at all. I wanted to ask him about his whereabouts and tell him that I wanted us to end but seeing him made me forget everything but him.

" Shawn, can I asked you something?"

"Yeah sure baby girl. What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Who called you today after we returned and where did you go?" As soon as I asked that, his face turned red and you could literally see fumes coming out of his ears.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANNA KNOWS WHERE I WAS OR WHO I WAS TALK ING TO YOU! WHO ARE YOU TO INTERFERE IN MY PERSONAL LIFE?" He shouted on my face.

Now what he said seemed to affect me and I was no longer going to contain my anger.

"WHO THE HELL I AM TO INTERFERE IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE! WELL I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND. IF YOU REMEMBER THEN YOU ASKED ME OUT TODAY AND IT WAS NOT EVEN 30 MINUTES SINCE THERE WAS AN US AND YOU LEFT ME ALL OVER AGAIN! IF YOU CAN'T TRUST ME WITH THESE THINGS THEN I AM SORRY, WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER!" I fired back.

He stood there dumbfounded thinking of something to say.

"Babygirl-" before he could continue, I interrupted him.

"Don't call me that!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Let me explain please." He pleaded.

But I could not accept it. He had hurt me way too much within just 2 days. If I would spend another moment with him, he would make it impossible for me to stay mad at him so I just stood up and made my way towards my room....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°