Goodbye

Author's POV

DECEMBER 15

The day has finally arrived. As Krystal continued to lay in the bed. Even after Kai got up and started to walk around.

She couldn't believe that the day arrived so fast. She didn't know how to go about this. Or even what to tell Kai.

He has to know something about it. I wouldn't want him to find out about my death from someone else.

Krystal thought. Before she sat up in bed.

"Hey sleeping beauty. Did you get enough rest last night?" Kai asked walking back into the room. And Krystal faked a smile

"Ne."

"Good. I want to take you out on a lunch date" Kai said. And Krystal frowned.

"Why? Kai if your not feeling well you don't have to d-"

"I want to do this. I'm feeling just fine and that's why I want to do it today" Kai said cutting across her. And Krystal smushed her lips into a thin line.

"Well...I'm not feeling up to it" Krystal lied. Because for some reason, she didn't want to go out with Kai today.

Krystal knew all it would do is make the sacrifice she had to commit today. Harder than what it already was.

"Your going. Get dressed jagi" Kai said taking the demanding roll. And all Krystal could do was smile.

She loved a man who took charge.

"I'll be downstairs" Kai said before exiting the room. And leaving Krystal with her thoughts.

"Do it for Kai Krystal. Do it for him" Krystal reminded herself before standing from the bed. And walking into the bathroom to freshen up.

And after a 20 minute shower. Krystal got dressed in this burgendy dress Kai bought for her a year ago.

She thought it was the right attire considering her current circumstance.

"Jagi are you ready? I don't want to each lunch at dinner time" Kai yelled from downstairs. Which made Krystal chuckle.

"I'll be right down" Krystal yelled back before grabbing her purse and rushing down the steps.

"Wah you look like an angle" Kai said gazing at Krystal. And she blushed.

"You don't look so bad yourself" Krystal said before scanning Kai's outfit.

He had on black jeans and a nice gray shirt with white Adidas. It was really suit for the day.

"Shall we head out?" Krystal questioned.

"We shall" Kai said before taking Krystal's hand and kissing it.

And with that. He led her out of the house. And towards their destination. The cafe Kai took Krystal to on their third date to be exact.

And when they arrived. Krystal couldn't be happier. Knowing all of the good memories that Kai and her shared there. That's the only place she wanted to go.

"Aww Kai it's been a while. What made you want to come here?" Krystal asked truly curious.

"I don't know. I had a dream last night that we were here. And I thought that I should take you here. It was almost like.....a sign" Kai said before smiling.

He then exited the car and opened Krystal's door before grabbing her hand and leading her into the cafe.

But in Krystal's mind. She felt weird about the whole situation. After Kai said it felt like a 'sign'. She knew it was.