Parents

A/N: I would like to give a quick shout out to-

Breona8812

@dheedho

@bunitkai

_star_gazer_543_

@IkewidyaRatri

For commenting on my pages. And for motivating me to keep writing. I will shout out my main voters next page. Thanks again:)

Sincerely JadaAutumn!

Krystal's POV

"Is someone here?" Misses Kim asked looking at me. And I shook my head. For once im sure that no one is here.

Kai left so this time it must be the wind or something.

"Ani, no one should be here" I said and she nodded before turning to face me.

"So Krystal what's new? How's school?" Mr Kim asked .

"Great. My grades went through a little ruff spot due to you know" I said with my voice drifting off. Like I was sad.

"Sweetie it's fine. Im pretty sure if Kai was here. He would be proud that your doing so well" Misses Kim said while smiling.

"I am"

A sudden voice said from the left of me.I turn my head along with Kai's parents. Only to see Kai standing there. Paying no attention to me.

But all of his attention to his parents.

Really Kai?....... Even after what we talked about? Huh sometimes it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall.

"JJJ-Jongin?" Misses Kim stuttered.

I stared in awe unsure about how things were going to go from here.

"Ne umma it's me Jongin" Kai said as he took a few steps closer.

Kai's mother stood up along with his father. And just as she was about to approach Kai. His father grabbed her arm and pulled her back. In a protecting manner.

And my eyes widened.

"Who...who are you?" His dad asked while frowning at Kai like he was some intruder.

"Appa it's me"

Kai said like he was hurt by the question. As he took another step closer. While his parents took one step back.

Their reaction is a whole lot similar to mine when he first revealed himself to me. So many things must be running through their minds.

With one of them being...

Am I going crazy?

"This can't be?" Mr Kim said confused written.

"My son. Is it really you?" Kai's mom asked teary eyed. And Kai nodded as his eyes began to swell as well.

"Prove it. Or I'm calling the cops........aigoo I can't even believe that I'm saying this" Mr Kim said while rubbing his head with his hand.

"Appa why don't you believe thats it's me?" Kai asked like he was pleading.

"Prove it or I'm calling the cops!" Mr Kim yelled and I jumped.

"Yobo..."

"Ani. He comes in here pretending to be our deceased son. When I saw him lying in the casket!" Mr Kim said with his voice cracking.