Unexpected

Seunghyun's POV

"Omma I'm going out. I'll be right back" I said to my mother before I left out of her house.

She lived in the basement of the store. So it wasn't too far from where I wanted to go.

I walk outside and put my hand up. To sheild my eye's from the blinding sun. It was starting to get warmer around here.

I then reached in my back pocket and put my shades on. Before I started to stroll down the street.

I then started staring at the scenery and people around me. Until I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Its probably omma. She always messages me constantly when I go out. She sends me a whole grocery list. And I'm forced to get it.

I looked down as I was reaching in my pocket to pull my phone out. When someone suddenly bumped into me violently.

Making my shades fall off my face.

I look up at the stranger. And my eyes grew three sizes.

Jongin?

"Oh sir I'm very sorry" He said before bending down and picking up my shades.

He then pulls his shirt. So he could clean them for me. And I watched in amazement.

What are the odds that I would run into him today? Or should I say, he ran into me.

I turn my gaze away from him so things wouldn't get weird. I have to remember that I know who he is. But he doesn't know who I am.

"Here you go sir" Jongin said before handing me my nicely cleaned shades back.

"Ah Gamsahamnida" I said grabbing them from him. But just as I was about to put them on. He stopped me.

"Wait.... Are you related to...."

He started to say. And my throat became dry. Could he really know that I was related to Myungji. If he knows. I wonder what else he knows about.

"T.O.P of BIGBANG. Has anyone ever told you that you look just like him" Jongin said. And I mentally sighed

How did I expect this gram cracker to know who I was?

"Ne, I get that a lot" I said being truhtful.

I saw a picture of the guy and I was blown away. We look like we could be twins. He sure is handsome.

Jongin stood there awkwardly until his phone went off. He then grabbed it and looked at the screen. Before his eyes grew wide.

"Oh I'm late. Nice to meet you sir. And sorry again" he said quickly before he bowed three times and ran off in a hurry.

I watch him leave until he's no longer visible. Then I shook my head in disbelief. That boy sure is something.

I put on my glasses and blinked my eyes a few times. Trying to adjust them to the light. He cleaned my glasses so well. I could see better with them on.

I turned back around and began walking again. Until it hit me that I never answered back to my omma. So with that, I reached and successfully pulled my phone out.

And when I read through the message. My mouth dropped open.

"Your going to run into Jongin today. And I want you to ask him about his current situation. But make it seem casual"

Why didn't I read the message sooner?

I shook my head before exiting out of the message. Only to see that she sent another one two minutes ago. That read: