Sorry

Krystal's POV

I sat on the steps in front of the front door. Anxiously waiting for Kai to come back. Its now 4 in the afternoon and he still hasn't returned. And I have to say that I'm really starting to worry.

I'm not happy about the way Kai and I's conversation went last night.

He was right. I haven't been treating him like a human. And more like house pet. He deserves better than that. And I feel terrible.

I didn't want to go out and look for him because I know he needs space.

But I can't help my mind from resulting to the worst. What if he's hurt or hungry. Or even worse...

Dead

'You know what.....Maybe I should just die again..it would be a whole lot easier on the both of us'

Those words rang through out my head. With me still feeling the same uneasiness I felt when he first said them to me.

I layed my head on my knees as I felt myself tearing up. I must be the worst girlfriend in the world.

My thoughts and incoming tears halted when I heard the front door unlock. I lifted my head just in time before Kai came slowly walking through the door.

We locked eyes for a few seconds before he turned away from me. To shut the door back.

I wipe my eyes a little before standing up and rubbing my sweaty hands against my pants.

I then look at Kai. And he just stands in front of me with a nervous facial expression.

"Where were you last night" I ask with my voice raspy and barley above a whisper.

"I went to the dorm and spent the night" Kai said and I nodded softly.

I don't know why but I felt myself becoming extremely emotional. And this time I didn't want to cry in front of Kai.

Im glad he's back so I could stop worrying. But I just feel like I should be alone in my room. Just until I figure out what to say to him.

"Okay"

I mumbled as I turn around quickly to walk up the steps. Feeling the in coming tears rushing in. But to my dismay. Before I could take my third step, Kai grabbed my arm stopping me.

I just put my head down. Not turning around as I was fully crying now.

"Krystal what's wrong?" Kai asked in a caring tone. Before he pulled me lightly back down the steps. And embraced me in a much needed hug.

I just layed on his toned chest and let the tears flow.

I know all of the stuff that's been going on with Kai's resurrection has been hard on me. But I put no thought into Kai's feelings. He must've felt loneliness while I was out having fun in the world.

I'm stupid to think that I could fill his void. He needs his friends and family. And I can't be both for him.

"Krystal why are you crying? Is it because of our argument last night? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Mianhae. Okay just stop crying" Kai said as he pulled me away from his chest. And wiped my tears with his thumbs.

All I did was shake my head. If anyone should be apologizing it should be me.

"Ani Kai I'm sorry. I haven't been a good girlfriend to you lately. And I know your upset. But please don't think about dying again. I-...I promise I'll do better ..."

I started to say as I became frantic. And Kai looked at me oddly before he raised his eyebrows. Like he just remembered what he said last night.

"Krystal I didn't mean what I said. I was just....upset and said a whole lot things I didn't mean." He said as he put his hand on my cheek and caressed my face.