Time Flies

Kai's POV

"Of course I remember Myungji. She was one of closets friends" My omma said.

"Well I think it has something to do with her" I said. And she frowned before shaking her head no.

"That can't be. She passed away a long time ago." My omma said before looking at my dad.

All he did was shrug.

He never really liked Myungji. My dad wasnt into all the vodo witch craft stuff. That he thought Myungji did. And he made sure that he steered clear of it all.

"But I don't think she's really dead" I said. And that's when Krystal looked at me surprised.

"You don't?" She asked

"Ani. Remember I got the message. Saying that I got my wish."

"You cant be talking about the time I took you to the shop with me" my omma said. And I nodded my head.

That's the only answer I can come up with in my head. Her son said that she was dead. And unless he sent the message. I beg to differ.

Something just tells me that she's still alive

"This is complete craziness. That magic stuff doesn't work. She was just ripping you guys off" My dad said. And that's something I would expect him to say.

"Oh really? Remember that one time when all we did was argue. About how you didnt like to pick up after yourself?" My omma asked. And my dad slowly nodded.

I tried to keep a straight face. As I knew where this conversation was going.

"Then after Myungji and I became friends. What did you start doing?" She asked with sass. And my dad looked up into the sky. As if he was thinking.

I tried so hard not to laugh. But when his eyes went wide and he looked back at my mom. I couldn't help myself anymore and bursted into laughter.

"You didn't!" My dad asked and my mom smirked.

"I did. And look at how well we're still getting along" my omma said still being funny.

I looked at Krystal. And she was trying to suppress her giggles. Wow, she's so cute..... I still get blown away by her sometimes.

"Well not anymore" my dad said before he stood up and walked off. While everyone else ,including myself, continued on in laughter.

My dad wasn't really mad. I'd say he was more in shock rather than angry.

"I'll be right back" my mom said winking at the both of us.

"Yobo..." My mom dragged out as she followed after appa. They still act like children the way they tease each other. I hope my relationship will do as well as theirs.

I looked at Krystal and she was already staring at me.

I really hope she's not mad about me not listening to her earlier. About coming out my parents.

"Im Sorry"

We both said at the same time. Before we chuckled.

"You go first"

We said again at the same time. And this time we laughed even harder. But hey you know what they say. Great minds think alike right?

"Go first" Krystal said and I didn't argue.

"Well I want to say that I'm sorry. For not listening to you earlier I....I just wanted to see them. Its been so long and-"

"Kai you don't have to be sorry. If anybody should be apologizing it should be me. Once again I ignored your feelings. And I'm glad that you didn't listen to me. You know what....don't listen to me ever again" Krystal said nodding.