The Note

Kai's POV

I glance at the clock to see that another hour has passed. And I'm still sitting in the same spot. Wondering what's going on with me.

And with one word running through my mind. It's the only way I can describe my thoughts.

Tempted

I've been tempted to call other family members of mine. I've been tempted to call my friends. I've also been tempted to leave the house.

But I can't afford for anybody to see me. Not until I figure everything out.

"Aish it's like tug of war" I said before rubbing my head in frustration.

I still can't get over the way my omma reacted when I called. She sounded hopeful yet desperate. Like she really wanted to hear from me....

"I can't just sit here. All this thinking is making me thristy" I said before standing up and stretching my cramped legs.

I then walk out of the living room and towards the kitchen.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

I heard someone knock before I unconsciously walked towards the door. But before I grabbed the knob. I remembered something very important.

"Kai what are you doing? Your supposed to be dead" I said to myself before standing frozen in front of the front door.

Maybe if I stay like this. Whoever it is will leave. Good thing I was sitting in the dark.

"Krystal it's Chen and Baekhyun. You wanted us to bring over the dogs remember?" I heard Chen say.

The dogs! Omo if I missed anything. It would be my kids. I have to open the door.

I grab the knob. And debated on turning it. I really miss my kids.

"She might not be here. Lets come back tomorrow" Baekhyun said.

And right after. I heard one of my dogs barking and scratching at the door.

"Monggu.." I whispered.

I then looked through the window next to the door. To see Chen and Baekhyun standing with my dogs.

"Hajima. We have to go" Baekhyun said as he picked Monggu up from the ground. And just as he stood up. Baekhyun and I made eye contact.

I immediately jumped back from the window and hid behind the door again. Feeling my heart drop.

"Yah did you see that?"

"See what?" Chen asked.

"I think someones in there" Baekhyun said. And my eyes widened.

"How can that be when Krystal's car isn't even here" Chen said.

"Do you think it could be an intruder?" Baekhyun said.

"Pshhh. Baekhyun your a crazy guy. You always think someones breaking in" Chen said chuckling.

"Yah until it happens to you. I don't want to hear it." Baekhyun said and I smirked.

I remember when it happened to him. Baekhyun was never the same since the intruders stole his eyeliner.

I put my ear to the door when I couldn't hear them talking anymore. When I heard more barking coming from my dogs.

"See. The dogs are barking at the door because someones in there" Baekhyun said.

I gapsed before backing away.

Jongin you pabo! How could you be so stupid? Of course your dogs can pick up your scent!