forty seven

A/N; I know these pictures are from the WDYM music video, all for the purpose of this story, I'm using them as the "Swap It Out" video!
__________________________

@JustinBieber; Swap It Out video is OUT NOW!!! So hype..watch it on Vevo now. Thank u.

__________________________

"baby, the video is out," justin said, handing me his phone,

"can't wait to see it," i smiled, pressing play.

immediately, i noticed hailey, all over justin, which caused my body to tense up, as i sighed. should've been me.

justin noticed, and placed his hand on my thigh.

"i'm yours babygirl, it's just a video." he said, rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

continuing on with the video, things seemed to get more heated in the video.

if it were anyone else, it wouldn't bother me as much, but hailey is out to ruin our relationship, and knows how shitty this makes me feel. adding to that, she's his ex girlfriend. i get that it's a video, but i was supposed to be the one in his first video. i'm the one that got him this career.

slightly and slowly shaking my head, i watched justin get on top of hailey, as i gulped, and he still placed a firm grip on my leg.

"relax," justin said, as i ignored him

"relax," justin said, as i ignored him. i wasn't gonna fucking relax.

this video felt like it was never going to end, and it kept getting worse. justin was now rubbing hailey's leg, kissing down the middle of her chest, while she was laying in her bra and underwear. fucking great.

rolling my eyes, the video finally came to an end

rolling my eyes, the video finally came to an end. without saying anything, i handed him his phone.

"i'm not even going to ask what you think." he said, sighing.

"it's fine, justin. it was a good video." i said back, sitting up and straddling him.

"you're mine baby, no matter what. it's you and i," justin said, rubbing my lower back as i laid my head against his chest.

"i know jay, i'm sorry, it's just hard to watch." i said, as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"i get it baby, trust me i do. it's fine, this'll make us stronger. our first issue." he said, putting quotations around the word 'issue.'

"you're mine," he whispered, as i nodded.

"show me." i said back.

"what?" he asked back.

"show me, show me that i'm yours justin." i stated, confidently, as he flipped me over so he was now on top.

__________________________

A/N: Hey babies! I'm so glad to be writing again with 1-2 chapters coming out weekly!! Please remember to vote, and comment. I love reading inline comments, they really show me you guys enjoy this book.

What do you think will happen next?
What do you want to happen next?

😈, -G