thirty nine - justin's pov

quickly, i accepted the amazing offer, and he told me he would get in contact with me this week, to do some paperwork.

i called an über back to kendall's place and sent olivia a text from the backseat.

To: Liv 😍
Baby, come back to Kendall's like now....I have the best news.

a few minutes later, she replied.

From: Liv 😍
on our way 😽

i decided not to answer that text, because i was buzzing. i decided to send out a tweet.

@JustinBieber; Just got the coolest news 😁

olivia favorited it a few seconds after i tweeted it. i wasted time on twitter, before i finally pulled up to kendall's. i payed the driver, and quickly hopped out of the backseat.

i unlocked the front door with the key kendall gave me and walked inside.

"is anyone here?" i yelled, as i heard olivia yell back. "living room, babe!"

i made my way in to the living room, and stood in front of them, as they were seated on the couch.

"okay so, i talked to corey, and he said he really digs my music, and wants to sign me to Def Jam and i'm so fucking excited like i'm either gonna cry or die," i said, running out of breath, due to me rambling.

they both smiled and jumped up to hug me.

"that's so great, jay! i'm so happy for you," kendall said.

"congratulations babe," liv said, kissing my cheek.

"you deserve it," she added, as kendall walked to the kitchen to get something.

i smiled, "thank you baby, i lo-" i quickly stopped myself once i realized what i was doing.

"what?" she said, as she raised an eyebrow.

"i said, thank you baby," i repeated, causing her to shake her head.

"no, after that." she said back, as i wondered how to play this off.

"i didn't say anything?" i said, but it came out as a question.

"justin, i heard you last night, stop trying to play it cool." she chuckled, as my eyes widened.

i muttered a small, "fuck," under my breath, as she chuckled, and pulled me in for a hug, resting her head on my chest.

"and, i love you too." she whispered, leaning up to kiss me.

-----

A/N; someone messaged me telling me it was "too soon" for them to say "i love you," but let's keep in mind that

1. they knew / liked each other for months, before they met.

2. you can be in a relationship for a year, and feel nothing. you can be in a relationship for a week and feel everything. love is not measured by time, it's measured by feelings.

3. if you don't like the way i'm writing my book, fuck outta here 😘

-G 🌹