nine - olivia pov

justin & i spent most of the night direct messaging. it was now 3AM. we got to know each other a bit better. i learned that he's been making music since he was 16, he's 20 now. i learned that his biggest wish was to become famous and successful. i also found out that he lives in canada. he said that's partially the reason that him and hailey broke up.

the fact that he was barely able to be with her, and that she wasn't loyal.

on another note, he learned some things about me too! i got signed with a modeling agency last year, i live in LA with my best friend, and i hope to be famous as well.

closing out of my apps, i plugged my phone in to my charger, as it made a noise signifying it was charging.

i rolled over on my side, cuddling in to my blankets, hearing my phone beep on the side table. i rolled my eyes at myself, i forgot to turn my volume off.

picking up my phone, i turned off the volume as the screen lit up with a notification from twitter.

@justinbieber mentioned you.

"@justinbieber; So glad I got to talk to @olivialove tonight. She's great."

smiling to myself, i unlocked my phone to reply to his tweet.

"@olivialove; @justinbieber it was great talking to you too!! 😊💓"

sending out my tweet, and locking my phone, my lock screen lit up with one last notification.

"@justinbieber sent you a message."

"@justinbieber; Goodnight beautiful."

i smiled again, and put my phone on the night stand. i'll reply in the morning.