thirty eight - justin pov

"good morning babe," olivia groaned, rolling on top of me.

"good morning baby," i said back, as she pecked my lips.

"how long have you been awake?" she said, resting her head on my chest, as i played with her hair.

"about an hour," i replied as she laughed.

"excited for today?" she chuckled.

"yes, of course," i smiled as she kissed my cross tattoo.

-----

"hey, i'm justin, nice to meet you." i said to corey, as he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"i've heard good things about you, nice meeting you too," he replied, causing me to smile.

we all took our seats, and sat in a peaceful silence for about 2 minutes, looking over the menu, until olivia decided to break the silence.

"so, corey, i asked you to come meet today, because i know you're always looking for new artists, and justin sings and writes quite often," olivia said, as she smiled at him.

corey's brows lifted, "you sing and write?" he asked, as i nodded and cleared my throat.

"yes sir, i've been in to music since i was twelve," i said, as he nodded.

"how old are you now?" he asked me.

"twenty one," i said, taking a sip of my Coke.

"after lunch, let's go back to my place, play me some of your stuff?" he asked me as i nearly died.

"it'd be an honor." i smiled.

we all ordered our food and enjoyed our lunch.

kendall & olivia decided to go shopping while corey drove us to his place. my palms were sweaty and i was super nervous.

a few minutes later, we pulled up to his house.

"nice house," i commented, as he thanked me and let us through the garage.

"there is an iMac in here, can you pull up your music online?" he asked, signing in to the desktop computer.

"that'd be great!" i said, typing in my soundcloud.

-----

i played him a few songs, and he seemed to be enjoying them. he dissapeared for about 10 minutes, then finally came back.

"justin, i'd like to invite you to sign with Def Jam Records."

-----

Y/N; i have so so much planned you don't even know. 😈😈😈😈