twenty six - olivia pov

jumping off the couch i was sitting on, i made my way to the door & unlocked the lock. i opened the door, but i don't think he realized. he was looking around the airport at the people passing by. i was too shocked to say anything so we both just stood there.

"fuck, hi princess," he said, as i went in to hug him.

our hug went on for a few seconds until i finally pulled him in to the lounge.

kendall hopped up & instantly hugged him too.

"i have a feeling you're gonna be around for awhile, so get used to the hugs." she said, causing him to laugh.

that laugh i loved hearing so much over facetime, was finally able to be heard in person.

pulling him to the couch, we sat down, and i forced him to take some selfies & snapchats.

i opened snapchat, taking a picture of him & i, captioning it, "look who made it!! 💕" i quickly added it to my story.

a few minutes later, we all decided to head over to the hotel so we could rest and wake up early to explore the city.

--

we checked in to our rooms, and little did i know that my guest, was staying in my room. there were two bedrooms in this suite, though.

"thank you for inviting me, i'm already having an amazing time." he said, as he unpacked his suitcase in to a dresser.

"thank you for coming," i smiled.

"also, sorry in advance if paparazzi follow us everywhere. it's tough to get used to, but you'll warm up to them. i'm sorry." i said, sighing.

"it's fine baby," he said back, causing me to get goosebumps.

"what did i tell you about calling me baby?" i said, walking over to him.

"i don't know, what'd you tell me?" he smirked.

i rolled my eyes. "stop," i said covering my face with my hands.

"you're so fucking cute," he laughed, embracing me in a hug, and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"get some sleep, babygirl." he said, walking out of my room and in to his.