forty four - olivia pov

"this is bullshit. so, you're telling me, that his girlfriend, the girl that even started his career, can't be in his first lead single? fucking annoying as shit, fuck you, scooter." i yelled, probably for the whole building to hear but i really didn't care.

"baby girl, calm down," justin said, kissing my neck as i moved away from him.

"no, if they won't make her leave, i fucking will." i said, pulling away from his grasp and walking back to the front door.

"liv, stop, for real," justin said, as i ignored him.

"olivia." justin said once more, as i turned around, blew him a sarcastic kiss, and walked out front to see hailey getting her makeup done.

"get the fuck out of the chair, we need to chat." i said, as she rolled her eyes.

"hold on, ladies," she told the makeup artists.

"what?" she asked me, folding her arms.

"i know what you're doing. you knew damn well this was a video about love, and you had to go and try and fuck up the video. you're so annoying. remember that he is mine, i'm the one that gets to hold him, love him, kiss him, and fu -" i stopped, as hailey furrowed her brows.

"no, continue." she said as i shook my head.

"just remember, if you try anything, i won't hesitate to ruin your career more than i already have. run along," i said, as she laughed and went back getting her makeup done.

i noticed that justin was outside talking to someone, as i tried to cool down, i walked over to them, as he pulled me in to his side.

"i heard what you said, and i know i asked you not to, but that was so fucking hot," he whispered in my ear as i gulped.

"can you tell me what you were gonna say, baby?" justin said, pulling me away from the people standing around.

"i - uh, wasn't going to say anything." i gulped, as he smirked.

"that's cute, tell me what you were going to say sweetheart," he whispered against my neck, as i moaned.

"i was just saying that you were mine." i told him as he looked me in the eyes.

"and fu -?" justin questioned as i groaned. he wasn't supposed to hear that.

"nothing," i sighed as he laughed.

"tell me." he said again.

"and fuck you," i whispered, as he licked his lips.

"so you were gonna lie?" he asked again, as i nodded.

"i guess so, yeah. i needed to make her understand that you were mine," i ranted as he planted a kiss on my lips.

"first of all, everyone knows that i'm yours and you're mine. no worries about that princess," he said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear,

"secondly, you're not supposed to lie, baby girl. looks like you need to be punished." he whispered, kissed my forehead, and walked away.

_____

HEHEHE