six - olivia pov

waking up for another shoot, i checked my phone, and turned on some music to listen to in the shower. scrolling through my instagram feed, liking some pictures and posting a few from a party i went to last night. signing in go twitter, i saw more shade being thrown towards me. no surprise there. sighing, i turned on the shower and hopped in, listening to some new music i discovered at the party. i quickly shampooed my hair, put some conditioner in, and washed my body.

stepping out of the shower gave me goosebumps due to the temperature change. shivering, i put on my leggings and sweatshirt, throwing my wet hair in to a bun. the glam team can deal with it. grabbing my keys, my purse, my phone & my charger, i made my way downstairs. "brit i'm leaving!" i called to my best friend, who was getting ready for work. "okay, see you later boo!" she yelled back as i left my house through the front door.

i need coffee.

pulling in to the starbuck's drive thru, i ordered my caramel macchiato, and drove to the studio where my shoot was.

walking in to the studio, i got several harsh stares. that could only mean one thing. hailey baldwin was in the building.

somehow when she's in the building, everyone does what she says, and becomes annoyed with anyone she's annoyed with. her problems, are their problems.

her career is bigger than mine, but i'm catching up. she used to give me a hard time about only having an 'instagram' career, but, that's how she started?

we all start from somewhere. hailey just happens to be beating me at the moment.

rolling my eyes and ignoring the harsh stares, i found my glam team as i sat down in the chair to get ready.

pulling out my phone, i took a few snapchats & sent them to my friends. i also posted some to my story.

exiting out of that, i opened the twitter app and scrolled through some of my mentions and dms.

the studio started playing some music. some familiar music! the new music from the party last night.

@olivialove; i love finding new music so much 😍

scrolling through my mentions again, i was greeted by the familiar user.

@justinbieber; @olivialove you should check me out then?😏 soundcloud.com/justinbieber.

chuckling to myself, i typed a quick tweet back. i was allowed to do that, right? i mean, him and hailey broke up, and hailey & i aren't friends anymore?

@olivialove; @justinbieber i will as sooooon as i get home from this shoot!! 💙

@olivialove followed @justinbieber.