twenty eight - olivia pov

"liv, i didn't know you were actually walking in fashion week?!" justin said, reading an article about me.

i smiled. "yeah, i am." i replied.

"you're getting so famous. i'm proud and happy for you babe." he said, flinging his arm around my shoulder and kissing my temple.

he went back to reading, as i leaned against him and closed my eyes, hoping to take a nap. it's been a long day.

a few minutes later, he erupted in to fits of laughter.

"what the fuck? i'm trying to sleep!" i said, hitting his chest.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, but read this!" he said, showing me his phone.

Model Olivia Anderson spotted in a New York City Starbucks with best friend Kendall Jenner, and rumored boyfriend Justin Bieber. Are they making it official? Bieber even defended Olivia, when paparazzi attacked her. Let us know your thoughts!

"rumored boyfriend," i laughed, causing him to lick his lips.

"i like the sound of that," he added.

A/N; short chapter because i have to wake up extra early tomorrow & i couldn't leave y'all without an update! i'm going on a road trip, super early tomorrow so i'll be pre-writing chapters while on the road, so expect tons of updates. it's about to get realllly good!

question; what do you think is going to happen? what would you want to see happen in this book? let me know

-g🌹