forty five - olivia pov

to say i was pissed off, was an understatement. i was pissed at his management, hailey, and i was somehow pissed off at myself.

watching them film the introduction and ending of the music video, i posted a few snapchats, and observed.

today, they were filming the intro and ending, they had to go to an actual set tomorrow to film the "interesting" stuff, as they call it.

"that's a wrap for today, folks! we'll see you bright and early, 6am tomorrow morning!" the director called, as crew members started packing up, and justin immediately left hailey.

"hi baby," justin said, hugging me by my waist.

i smiled. "hey,"

"you like it so far?" he asked as i nodded.

"mhm, except for the obvious reasons." i rolled my eyes as he nodded.

"come on, let's go back to ken's." he said, grabbing my hand and hopping in the front seat.

"i'm sorry this happened," he said, grabbing my hand, while keeping the other on the wheel.

i forced a fake smile. "it's fine,"

he frowned, and licked his lips.

"it's not fine, i feel bad and i can't do anything about it." he said, rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb.

"fine means not fine, and i know that and i'm sorry," he said, lifting my hand up, kissing the top.

"it's okay," i said, making sure not to say fine.

_____

"now, since someone wanted to lie, let's do what you said you did, hm?" justin said, kissing my neck as i exhaled a sharp breath.

"fuck," i mumbled, as he nibbled against my sweet spot. i was crumbling under his touch.

"baby," justin said, laying me on the bed.

"you okay with this?" he said, not wasting much time, and pulling my dress up, not even bothering to take it off.

"positive," i said quickly.

_____

A/N; I'm going back to writing short af chapters bc the book lasts longer 😋