thirty five - olivia pov

it was finally time for the main event, on the final night of NYFW. tomorrow, this city will have no remains of Fashion Week, which makes me upset. so much drama, time, and effort was put in to this, just for it to be washed away.

"baby, you look so stunning," justin said, kissing my bare shoulder as i looked at myself in the mirror.

"thank you," i turned my head to meet his lips. "i don't want you to leave me tomorrow," i whined.

"i'm not leaving you princess," he said, as i rolled my eyes.

"your ass is going to canada, i'm going to california. you're leaving my presence." i chuckled, as he walked over to the desk in the hotel room and pulled out an envelope.

"here," he said, handing me the envelope. "open it," he encouraged.

slowly, i opened the envelope, and took out the piece of paper that was in it.

reading it, i quickly noticed that it was a boarding pass.

"justin drew bieber, flight 108 to los angeles!" i screamed, tossing it on the bed and running in to him to give him a hug.

"is this a joke? you're being serious right?" i said in to his chest, as he laughed.

"yes baby," he said as i kissed his neck.

"for how long?" i asked.

"wellllllll," he said, dragging out the 'l's.' "it's a one-way ticket. who knows, i could eventually move out there, but for now, i'm there for at least a few months. i want to start my career." he informed me as i squealed.

"i'm so excited, damn, babe, but we have to go, i can't be late." i said, helping him fix his tie, as he grabbed my hand, and we exited the hotel.

"olivia, justin! liv, justin!!" paparazzi were yelling from every angle.

"damn olivia you look good! that ass!" a young male yelled, causing me to ignore it and scoff. some men are straight dicks. have some respect.

i felt justin squeeze on to my hand. if this douche of a kid, said one more thing to me, justin was going to go off.

"have you fucked her yet? is she good?" the mystery douche said, as justin released my hand, and turned over to him, causing me to stop walking.

"seriously? shut the fuck up, stop talking about my girl like that. fuck you and your stupid ass camera shit, get the fuck out of my way and don't disrespect her again. idiot," he shouted.

"justin, babe, ignore it next time," i said, as we climbed in to our car. one of kendall's drivers was taking us to the last show of NYFW.

sighing, i logged in to twitter, already seeing tweets, instagrams, and articles about justin's fiasco.

"tweet something, please." i said, as he removed his hand from my thigh.

"and say what?" he asked, as he unlocked his phone.

"just apologize, but at the same time, don't." i chuckled as he nodded.

@justinbieber; I'm sorry to anyone who got the wrong impression of me tonight.

@justinbieber; I tend to get very defensive and protective of the people I care about.

@justinbieber; I really care about Liv, and that guy really angered me tonight.

@justinbieber; I do realize, that being apart of Liv's life now, I will have to deal with media, and I will work on dealing with it better.

within seconds, his tweets had a few hundred retweets, and favorites. i guess being very close to me, and then dating me has it's perks. perks being, lots of twitter followers. he recently hit 150k which is insane. his amount seems to be increasing after his interaction with the douche.

@olivialove; please don't let this change the way you view / think of justin.

@olivialove; i also agree, there could've been an easier way to handle this, but he's new to this lifestyle. he's learning. like we all had to.

@olivialove; thank y'all for your continuous love & support!!! see you shortly, @NYFW!!! ❤️❤️